Johnson & Johnson is currently recruiting for Quality System (QS)
Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) Service Engineer 3 to be located in Tampa,
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies, caring for the world, one
person at a time has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson
for 125 years. We embrace research and science -- bringing innovative ideas,
products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Employees
of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health
care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the
With $70.1 billion in 2015 sales, Johnson & Johnson is the world's
most comprehensive and broadly based manufacturer of health care products, as
well as a provider of related services for the consumer, pharmaceutical, and
medical devices and diagnostics markets. The more than 250 Johnson &
Johnson operating companies employ approximately 127,000 people in 60 countries
throughout the world.
We are thriving on a diverse company culture, celebrating the
uniqueness of our employees and committed to inclusion. We are proud to
be an equal opportunity employer.
Engineer 3 – QS PLM, will be responsible for the delivery of QS PLM
applications, and requires the use specialized knowledge and skills, including
technical development. Primary responsibilities include design and development.
This role requires a combination of business process and technology expertise.
This role will report directly to the Regional Service Owner.
Percentage of Time – Tasks/Duties/Responsibilities
- 60% - Leads QS PLM service design and
development activities, while following approved J&J standard policies and
procedures (e.g. SDLC, Agile, IAPP,
etc.). This role requires a broad knowledge of technology / business solutions,
leadership and creativity to work within a large IT service delivery
organization to drive business solutions.
- 5% - Captures customer insights to improve QS
PLM services throughout delivery, and delivers continuous improvement
recommendations to service owners. May conduct
impact analysis on process/tools coming from new/enhanced services.
- 10% - Assists in knowledge transfer to team
members and organizations after successful delivery of the service.
- 10% - Performs assessments of customer demand
and partners with order analysts to deliver estimates and quotes for QS PLM
service(s) to the customer.
- 5% - May plan, select, and schedule approved
vendors to deliver the service. May oversee the work of vendor resources
throughout a project.
- 5% - May manage the AS budget for the delivery
of the service and be responsible for reporting on service performance to
leadership and customers.
- May develop service improvement plans and/or run service improvement
- Minimum of 7 years of related work experience in large enterprises required
- Bachelors or equivalent is a plus
- Analytical, and problem-solving skills
- Understanding of QS PLM technologies and
platforms a plus
- Must be able to solve complex business
problems and present recommendations to senior management effectively
- Must have good planning, organizational,
analytical, and decision-making skills
- Must be able to define, shape, and drive
projects to completion while effectively collaborating strategically with
others with little supervision
- Must be able to influence others
- Experience in Word, Excel,
PowerPoint, SharePoint, and other MS office tools required.
- Strong analytical skills and
problem-solving skills required.
- Strong verbal and written
- Results driven, quick
learner, and a self-starter required.
- Position will require 10-15%
travel dependent upon project assignments
Experience related to:
- Web/Middleware: J2EE, Sun WebLogic Server, Sun
WebLogic Integration, Sun WebLogic Portal, Sun SOA AquaLogic, JCA, XML, XSL,
- PLM/PDM Software: eMatrix ver 8.0 to 10.0,
Enovia V6 R2010x, R2011x, R2015x, Engineering Central, Document Central,
Specification Central, BOM Management
- Tools/Utilities: Eclipse IDE, Clarify, AutoIt,
Microsoft Project Plan
- Operating System: AIX5.3, Red Hat Enterprise
Linux 4.0 - 6.0, Suse Linux 9, HP-UX 11i v2 & v3, Sun Solaris 9, 10,
- Databases: Oracle 10g, 11g, DB2 8.1, Sybase
- Programing Language: Java, C, C++, Shell
Scripting, MQL, TCL
Johnson & Johnson Services Inc. (6090)Job Function