At 3M, we apply science in collaborative ways to improve lives daily. With $30 billion in sales, our 90,000 employees connect with customers all around the world.
3M has a long-standing reputation as a company committed to innovation. We provide the freedom to explore and encourage curiosity and creativity. We gain new insight from diverse thinking, and take risks on new ideas.
Here, you can apply your talent in bold ways that matter.Job Description:3M is seeking a Quality Systems Supervisor for the Healthcare Business Group Quality Department in Columbia, MO. Be part of what's next! Job Summary:
The Quality Systems Supervisor position located at Columbia, Missouri Plant site will support quality systems in manufacturing, labs and facilities supporting the production of multiple products including Drugs, Medical Devices, Films, and Electronics. Primary Responsibilities
include but are not limited to the following:
- Improve, deploy and maintain plant quality management systems.
- Provide expertise and guidance in interpreting governmental regulations, agency guidelines, and internal policies to assure compliance and effectiveness. Identify, plan and assume leadership of programs that improve and sustain regulatory compliance.
- Assess training needs to raise site awareness and competency in regulatory and quality management systems and requirements.
- Ownership of site master files for Drug and Medical Device products.
- Audit lead for plant internal, external and 3rd party audits. Evaluate audit findings and implement appropriate corrective action responses and plans.
- Develop, recommend and lead quality investigations, corrective and preventive actions.
- Drive quality improvement using engineering best practice, statistical techniques, and Lean Six Sigma methodologies.
For additional information on representative products, please visit:
http://www.3m.com/3M/en_US/health-care-us/ Basic Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree or higher in a Science, Technology, Engineering or Mathematics (STEM) discipline from an accredited university
- Minimum of three (3) years Quality, Regulatory, Laboratory, and/or Manufacturing Engineering experience
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Manufacturing/Industrial Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Biomedical Engineering, Statistics/Mathematics or related discipline from an accredited University
- Proficient knowledge of and experience working with quality systems applied to the health care industry (FDA Drug GMP and QSR, Medical Device ISO 13485) with focus in validation, manufacturing, quality control labs, and facility requirements.
- Significant experience in successfully leading teams and projects. Able to coordinate multiple tasks/projects and manage priorities accordingly.
- Demonstrated proficiency in the use of statistical and quality engineering tools such as exploratory data analysis, basic statistics, Gage R&R, Analysis of Variance, Failure Modes and Effects Analysis, Statistical Process Control and Capability, acceptance sampling, correlation and regression, and experimental design
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Ability to write clear, concise, and well thought out technical documentation.
- American Society for Quality, Certified Quality Engineer (CQE) certification or willingness to obtain
- Knowledge of systems, such as CFRS, ISM, e1M, eMatrix, QPID, DPQ, etc. (applies to internal applicants only)
- Proficient in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access) and writing/using data queries, extracts and analysis
: Columbia, MissouriTravel:
May include up to 10% domestic and internationalRelocation:
Must be legally authorized to work in country of employment without a sponsorship for employment visa status (e.e. H1B status).
Learn more about 3M's creative solutions to the world's problems at www.3M.com or on Twitter @3M or @3MNewsroom.
Please access the linked document by clicking here , select the country where you are applying for employment, and review. Before submitting your application you will be asked to confirm your agreement with the terms.
Innovation is a way of life at 3M. We solve problems by applying creativity, team work and ingenuity to improve life for millions of people worldwide.