A Quality Technical Service Representative job in Smyrna, TN is available courtesy of Adecco Engineering and Technology on a long term contract basis. In this position you will be ensuring customer satisfaction by providing technical service in customer plant on paint products and application techniques. You will be acting as a technical expert to explain products and answer questions and concerns. The salary for this position is $15 per hour.
Quality Technical Service Representative job responsibilities include:
- Ensure Automotive Coatings customer satisfaction by providing technical service in customer plant on products and application techniques
- Acts as technical expert to explain products and answer questions and concerns
- Responsible for ensuring that customer receives an adequate level of service or help with their questions and concerns
- Establish strong customer relationships with customer paint shop employees and managers
- Provide timely resolution to customer's concerns, and quick troubleshooting of coatings problems
- Data collection with hand held instruments
- Review vehicle quality, aid customer in resolving issues
- Review process conformance
- Inventory tracking and forecasting when required to provide the customer with an adequate supply of paint
- Communication of issues both internally and to customer
- High school degree and related work experience required
- Strong computer skills, analytical skills, and attention to detail are required
- One or more years manufacturing plant environment
- Exposure and experience with any paint products or chemicals considered a plus
- Prefer quality assurance background
- Open to off shift work will be working 2nd or 3rd.
If you are interested in this Quality Technical Service Representative job opportunity in Smyrna, TN then please click APPLY NOW. For other opportunities available at Adecco Engineering and Technology go to www.adeccousa.com.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.