Adecco is assisting a local client in recruiting for a current Quality Technician working in Fond du Lac. This is a long term, temp to hire position. In this Quality Technician you will identify/prevent problems related to products and processes, analyze laboratory results and provide correction action suggestions for out of specification results, inspect central systems, and much more. If you meet the qualifications listed below, please Apply Now!
Pay for this position is $13.00/hour based on experience. This is a long term temp to hire position. Hours will be Monday thru Friday from 8:00am to 5:00pm
Responsibilities for this Quality Technician:
• Follow all applicable procedures and work instructions to comply with the quality system.
• Write new or modified work instructions for the Fluid Analyst activities where the instruction details have not been fully identified by informal review or by formal internal audit.
• Identify/prevent problems related to products and processes.
• Recommend and initiate solutions through proper protocol and follow up to verify the effectiveness of the corrective/preventive action(s) has taken place.
• Apply and adhere to the "Quality Policy" at the client.
• Assist in developing and implementing system cleanout procedures and cost savings/cost avoidance projects.
• Analyze laboratory results and provide corrective action suggestions for out-of-specification results.
• Inspect central system and assist in identifying problem(s), troubleshooting the problem(s), recommending solution(s) and following up with corrective action(s), (if necessary).
Provide assistance to plant health and safety personnel and provide any needed fluid training.
• Work with second tier vendors and plant personnel including management, union and production employees.
• Coolant condition monitoring
• Coolant system additions
• Machine air filter maintenance
• Monitoring/Maintenance of parts washing tanks
• Perform other miscellaneous activities, as required by Management
Proficiency in Microsoft Office Applications (Microsoft Excel)
Adecco provides one of the most comprehensive benefits package in the industry to contract workers. Benefits are available to you as a contractor after one week of employment.
Click on Apply Now to be considered for this Quality Technician or any related opportunities with Adecco. You can also contact a Recruiter at 920.921.4600.
Equal Opportunity Employer