Quality Technician I
A Quality Technician I job in Sarasota, FL is available through Adecco Engineering and Technology. You will be responsible for enforcing quality assurance through inspection and testing activities. You must have knowledge of Good Manufacturing Practices. This is a contract to hire opportunity. A variety of shifts are available Monday through Friday, but flexible candidates are preferred. The salary range is between $13.00 and $15.00 per hour.
Quality Technician I job responsibilities include:
• Perform receiving, in-process and/or final inspection and testing activities for both distributed and manufactured products as required.
• Use basic testing equipment such as calipers, microscopes, digital scales etc. and advanced testing equipment such as hardness testers, SmartScopes and Instron equipment. Perform other random quality inspection and testing activities as needed.
• Perform quality related software transactions in applicable ERP or other software applications. Ensure all documents are completed fully and accurately and appropriately filed for tracking purposes.
• Supports investigation and determination of the source of defective products, as required. Communicate quality related problems to operations and quality supervision, and other necessary parties and assist in the investigation of non-conformance events
• Minimum high school diploma or equivalent is required.
• One to two years of experience required
• Moderate to strong competencies in the use of Word and Excel Microsoft Office applications.
• Ability to work in a fast paced environment with limited supervision, and the ability to prioritize and multitask as well as met deadlines. Dependability and ability to adapt to change is essential. Must be detailed oriented
• Previous QC/QA experience in medical device or similar industry is preferred.
• Familiarity with electronic testing equipment (hardness tester, SmartScope, Instron, Video Measurement Systems, etc.) strongly preferred.
• Familiarity with sampling plans (ANSI, AQL, etc.) preferred.
• Have the ability to determine color acuity and no allergies to latex.
If you are interested in this Quality Technician I job in Sarasota, FL then please click APPLY NOW. For other opportunities available at Adecco Engineering and Technology go to www.adeccousa.com .
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled