Adecco is assisting a local client and leader in the financial industry with multiple nationwide locations, is searching for a Quality Technician. Many of our associates have enhanced and developed their profession and current skills! Your day to day goal would be safety and assuring the quality of parts. You would be responsible for the documentation of the quality departments activities. If you meet the qualifications listed below Apply Now!
You will be responsible for the following:
- Draft and manages the quality control documentation, instructions, and forms pertaining to the assigned customer scope
- Measures parts daily for accuracy and with precise repeatability
- Operates hand held metrology instrumentation (mechanical and basic electrical) instruments without supervision
- Extract product and process information form databases and complies reports as requested
- Monitors supplier compliance with manufacturing practices
- Skilled in advanced blueprint reading with Geometric Dimensioning and Tolerance (GD&T) interpretation of bonus tolerances
- Maintains communication with other departments
- Performs basic and advanced component part layout (metrology) tactical functions
- Prepares and manages the turn key quality control documentation, instructions and forms pertaining to the assigned customer scope
- Trains and educates Team Leaders and Quality Inspectors on proper SQ and client procedures relevant to the project
- Writes work instructions and confirms team conformance to the jobs set and communicates any criteria to the customer service and/or training departments
- Maintains and manages customer relationships throughout each project
- Identifies and communicates any new business opportunities within assigned plant locations to the marking/sales departments
- Reports, ide fires, investigates and corrects any non-conformances to appropriate department
- All other duties and responsibilities as may be assigned.
- Associates degree or equivalent work experience
- 2+ years of supervisory experience preferred
- Experience in handling customer and employee relations
- Experience in a variety of manufacturing processes or mass assembly operations and blue print GD=T experience is required
- Ability to do layout designs
Click on Apply Now to be considered for this Customer Service Rep in Greensburg, IN or any related opportunities with Adecco.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.