This opening is with Arconic, Whitehall Operations, a division of Arconic Power and Propulsion - a world leader in the investment casting of superalloys, aluminum and titanium primarily for jet aircraft and industrial gas turbine markets. For more information on Arconic, visit us online at www.arconic.com/
This second shift position is located in Plant 3 of Whitehall Casting. As a Quality Technician, the responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Audit for product quality.
- Collect product data for analysis in support of continuous improvement.
- Validate quality system compliance.
- Interpret specifications and blue prints.
- Shipment preparation.
- Final decision on product quality.
Must be available for off-shift and weekend shifts.
This technician position is subject to passing a standardized assessment.Basic Qualifications
- High School Diploma or GED from an accredited institution.
- Minimum of one year experience performing quality tasks in a manufacturing environment.
- Successfully meet the standardized TABE testing requirements. If applicant possesses a minimum of an associate degree, testing is not required.
- Employees must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
- This position is subject to the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) which requires U.S. person status.
- No relocation benefit is offered for this position.
- Previous experience as Quality Technician, Inspector, or Quality Auditor in a manufacturing environment.
- PC experience as well as Microsoft Office Suite.
- Familiarity with blueprints.