- Maintains a safe and clean lab environment.
- Performs daily Receiving inspection, Product audits including battery teardown, LPA and Product testing as assigned by supervisor
- Conducts daily Material Hold Reconciliation
- Perform Calibration as assigned
- Perform Scrap audits
- Perform periodic Process audits
- Transports batteries between shop floor and lab.
- Prepare supplier returns and Performs basic inventory transactions in BES system.
- Accurately and objectively records analysis data.
- Participate in MSA and capability data collection
- Provides reports for plant management, production, and continuous improvement as needed.
- Supports the plant quality and internal auditing function.
- Performs Containment of non-conforming product
- Prepare and ship samples to ASD Lab
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or GED
- Working knowledge with MS Word and Exel required. MS Access preferred
- Self-motivated with strong organizational skills.
- Strong math skills
- Basic knowledge of ISO9001 or TS 16949
- Must be able to lift and stack 50 Lbs.
At Johnson Controls, we're shaping the
future to create a world that's safe, comfortable and sustainable. Our global
team creates innovative, integrated solutions to make cities more connected, buildings more intelligent and vehicles more efficient. We are passionate about improving the way the world lives, works and plays. The future requires bold ideas, an entrepreneurial mind-set and collaboration across boundaries. You need a career focused on tomorrow. Tomorrow needs you.
Opportunity & Non-Discrimination - Johnson
Controls International plc. is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a qualified individual with a disability or any other characteristic protected by law. To view more information about your equal opportunity and non-discrimination rights as a candidate, visit EEO is the Law , EEO is the Law (supplement) , and Pay Transparency Non-discrimination.
A little about us:
We’re shaping the future. Together, let’s make a world that’s safe, comfortable and sustainable. Tomorrow needs you.