QuikTrip Team Leader, Director Sales Location: Atlanta, GA (Preferred) or Dallas, TX
will lead the Coca-Cola/QuikTrip Account Team in all aspects of the business relationship with QT
, a fast-growing, industry-leading customer. This role is also responsible for the stewardship of our Mapco
system-wide business. Leads the Total Beverage business at both QT and Mapco - Sparkling and Stills Bottle/Can (packaged) business Growth as well as the entire KO/QT foodservice business Growth (Fountain & Dispensed, including Coca-Cola Fountain/ frozen fcb/fub platforms, smoothies, tea, etc).
Leads the strategic senior-level relationships with QuikTrip/Mapco and KO system to drive growth for both partners.
Develops team of three Account Executives and system partners to earn customers Most Valued Supplier status. Implements and ensures execution of CBP (Collaborative Business Planning) to co-develop strategic Multi-Year Business Plans which support the business objectives for QT and the Coca-Cola system. Acts as system-wide expert on long-term strategy, business systems, and operating philosophy of QT, Inc. Ensures flawless execution of programs throughout the system. Leads cross functional support team on internal and external strategies and initiatives to steward business plan.
- Responsible for leading 22MM+ eq cases and ~$140MM system revenue and ensuring that we consistently deliver service excellence to QT and Mapco
- Strategic selling and thought leadership that outlines near & long-term strategies, opportunities and initiatives for QT & Mapco/Coca-Cola growth within all beverage segments ; must be solution-focused
- Ensures business plans are developed using CBP process to deliver agreed-upon volume, profit and share growth via detailed and strategic price/package plan ; utilize CFV selling foundation
- Manage system investment dollars and deliver acceptable ROI
- Grow level of customer satisfaction, maintains win/win business relationships, and ensures effective communication with all key buying influences
- Build senior-level relationships with QuikTrip & Mapco team and KO system
- Lead top-to-top business reviews
- Align system resources and collaborates cross-functionally to implement shopper marketing and operational programs according to plan, schedule, and budget
- Responsible for problem solving operational or executional issues with customer and bottlers
- Accountable for delivering annual plan and P&L (Profit & Loss statement) and owns the stewardship of the end-to-end value chain
- Accountable for forecasting and budget management across CMA and CTM and Brand GTM ; manage overall funding and customer payments
- Ultimately, the goal is also to consistently earn Most Valued Supplier status at QT/Mapco
Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience. (Master's degree preferred)
- Ability to build endearing customer relationships
- Strong strategic thinking, relationship-building and selling and negotiating skills
- Foodservice and bottle/can experience
- Minimum of 10 years in sales/marketing and major account management
- Experience in developing successful Collaborative Business Plans and price/package plans to drive growth for retail customers and history of delivering plan objectives
- Strong analytical, verbal and written communications skills are a must
- Above average computer skills
- Travel across 10 divisions within the US ; approx. 50% travel
- Ten+ years in the Coca-Cola system
- Experience managing other large customer's beverage business with proven track record of people leadership skills and delivering desired growth/results
- Ability to lead and manage difficult negotiations and difficult situations with a solution-focused mindset
- Working knowledge of CTM/CMA/channel pricing systems
- DRIVE INNOVATION: Generate new or unique solutions and embrace new ideas that help sustain our business
- COLLABORATE w/SYSTEM, CUSTOMERS, & OTHER STAKEHOLDERS: Develop and leverage relationships with stakeholders to appropriately stretch and impact the System (Company and Bottler)
- ACT LIKE AN OWNER: Deliver results, creating value for our brands, our System, our customers and key stakeholders
- INSPIRE OTHERS: Inspire people to deliver our mission and 2020 Vision, demonstrate passion for the business and give people a reason to believe anything is possible
- DEVELOP SELF AND OTHERS: Develop self and support others' development to achieve full potential
Honesty and integrity have always been cornerstone values of The Coca-Cola Company. Our passion for people of integrity mirrors our spirited drive for total quality in our brands. These and other elements allow the company to sustain strategic practices and drive business performance. The Personnel Integrity Assurance Program is another step toward making The Coca-Cola Company the premier workplace. This process includes a pre-employment background investigation that applies to all applicants employees and contractors of the company. The scope of this inquiry may cover such elements as education employment history a criminal history check reference checks and a pre-employment drug screen. Designated countries or sensitive positions within the company may have more stringent standards.
At The Coca-Cola Company you can cultivate your career in a challenging and dynamic environment. We are the largest manufacturer and distributor of nonalcoholic drinks in the world-selling more than 1 billion drinks a day. Unlock your full potential with a future-focused company that is known and respected throughout the world.
If relocation costs are not provided for this job, by submitting their profile and resume, candidates understand and acknowledge that The Coca-Cola Company will not provide relocation assistance or support and that relocation will be entirely the responsibility of the candidate.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Back to top
Coca-Cola’s success would not be possible without the world’s best employees. We invite you to challenge yourself, join us and prosper.