At 3M, we apply science in collaborative ways to improve lives daily. With $30 billion in sales, our 90,000 employees connect with customers all around the world.
3M has a long-standing reputation as a company committed to innovation. We provide the freedom to explore and encourage curiosity and creativity. We gain new insight from diverse thinking, and take risks on new ideas.
Here, you can apply your talent in bold ways that matter.Job Description:3M is seeking a Reporting & Analytics Deployment Lead for the Business Transformation Service Delivery team located in Maplewood, MN.Job Summary:
The person hired for the position of Reporting & Analytics Deployment Lead
will be responsible for driving the design of the global footprint of reporting as part of the global implementation of SAP. The candidate will also be responsible for reporting support, subject matter expertise, and cross functional process team delivery as necessary.Primary Responsibilities
include but are not limited to the following:
- Project management of reporting & analytics deliverables
- Provides development subject matter expertise on SAP reporting tools, QlikView, and the data source ecosystem for the SAP Processes (MTD, FTS, LEX, STP, RTR)
- Build strong relationships with the Area Process Leaders, Area Process Owners, OCM and business partners to drive change including KPI adoption and report standardization
- Leads design and development of Interim Reporting Solutions
- Provides Consulting, Simple Analytics and ad hoc reporting
- Drives governance of requirements and replication of Best Practices
- Provides Data Subject Matter Expertise
- Delivery of Stabilization Metrics for Deployment Go Live
- Govern the Certification process
- Delivery of Training as required
- Bachelor's degree or higher from an accredited university
- Minimum of three (3) years of reporting experience
- Minimum of two (2) years of project management experience
- Strong organization skills
- SAP process knowledge
- Experience in business intelligence and application implementation
- Experience with SAP and Polaris Project
- Experience with SQL and relational data models
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Desire for continuous improvement
- Ability to work in a rapidly changing environment
- Self-motivated and independent
: Maplewood, MNTravel:
May include up to 10% of domestic/internationalRelocation Benefits:
Are not authorized for this position
Must be legally authorized to work in country of employment without sponsorship for employment visa status (e.g., H1B status)
Learn more about 3M's creative solutions to the world's problems at www.3M.com or on Twitter @3M or @3MNewsroom.
Please access the linked document by clicking here , select the country where you are applying for employment, and review. Before submitting your application you will be asked to confirm your agreement with the terms.
Innovation is a way of life at 3M. We solve problems by applying creativity, team work and ingenuity to improve life for millions of people worldwide.