The R&D Strategy and Portfolio Management team is uniquely positioned to define and drive R&D's contribution to PepsiCo's long-term profitable and sustainable growth agenda. An integral member of the R&D Strategy function, this position will advocate for the R&D position in formulating and translating strategy to drive decisions to optimize the total R&D portfolio. As the Strategy Manager, this person will interface with the Beverage Category Strategy team, the Corporate Strategy office, and the Beverage Category R&D team. The responsibilities associated with this role are outlined below. Qualifications/Requirements
- Bachelor's degree required. MBA preferred.
- Candidate will be experienced in the consumer goods industry, management consulting, or strategy function.
- Data analytics
- Business acumen
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong understanding of linking research to business opportunity (business case development)
- Ability to lead multi- faceted teams
- Highly effective organization, negotiation, coordination, and presentation skills.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities & comfort in matrix organization.
Not Eligible for Relocation