A Senior R&D Engineer opportunity in Minnetonka, MN is available through Adecco Engineering and Technology. Candidates will be working with the clients CAPA teams and will be responsible for creating qualified documentation for the R&D and production equipment. Candidates will also complete product and component specifications documents as well as BOM's, this will also include creating design verification and validation protocols and reports.
R&D Engineer job responsibilities include:
• Create documentation for design verification on medical device design and controls..
• Assist with root cause investigations.
• Assist in the development of Corrective Solutions.
• Conduct and document verification testing.
• BS in Mechanical or Biomedical.
• 5 years minimum experience in engineering position.
• 2 to 3 years minimum experience in Medical Device Industry
• Experience with CAPA.
• Must have knowledge of Finite Element Analysis.
If you are interested in this Senior R&D Engineer opportunity in Minnetonka, MN then please click APPLY NOW. For other opportunities available at Adecco Engineering and Technical go to www.adeccousa.com. If you have questions about the position please contact Robert Schemel at 612-656-1090 or Robert.Schemel@adeccona.com.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.