R&D, Inventory, Shipment & Purchasing Coordinator ensures that Shipment, Stock and Purchasing processes are created, maintained and improved, to ensure R&D efficiency. Function Related Activities / Key responsibilities:
- Making sure that key standard ingredients, lab goods and commodities are available for development and pilot plant teams.
- Responsible for receiving, unpacking and storing incoming supplies (i.e. ingredients, packages, etc).
- Implementing and maintaining ingredients / products management system.
- Become SME around shipment processes including international.
- Improvement of shipment process; implementation and maintenance.
Ingredients/Supplies request management:
- Define (together with manager and key stakeholders), understand implement and maintain processes for stock and storage management in the pilot plant and warehouse (Dry store/Freezer/Cold Store/Finished Goods) making sure all storage meets proper Coca Cola high standards.
- Notify and properly dispose expired ingredients/supplies.
- Investigate, propose (together with manager) and implement the best way to order from CPS / base place / main-street and any other used supplier. Make sure that requests are delivered and paid. Make sure that the Intercompany recharge for shipping cost is accurate and approved. Investigate if this process could be simplified/avoided.
- Make sure that a minimum stock of key standard ingredients such as flavors, colors, dry powders, standard juices and consumables (such as e.g. PET bottles, drums, caps, cartons) are available at all time for development and pilot plant teams.
- Proceed with orders and PO for pilot plant consumables/commodities ingredients orders and follow up on reception and invoice payment.
- Define (together with manager and key stakeholders), understand, implement and maintain processes to ship goods over time. Make sure that all documents and information needed for shipment are readily available and updated. Link with Shipment Department in case of uncertainty and / or issues are occurring.
- Build a solid internal network within and outside Apopka; specifically with CPS, Bottler, Procurement.
Associate's Degree or Relevant Work ExperienceRelated Work Experience:
At least 2 years relevant work in Inventory Management and / or Shipment role. Experience in handling confidential information. Leadership Behaviors:
- DRIVE INNOVATION: Generate new or unique solutions and embrace new ideas that help sustain our business
- COLLABORATE WITH SYSTEM, CUSTOMERS, AND OTHER STAKEHOLDERS: Develop and leverage relationships with stakeholders to appropriately stretch and impact the System (Company and Bottler)
- ACT LIKE AN OWNER: Deliver results, creating value for our brands, our System, our customers and key stakeholders
- INSPIRE OTHERS: Inspire people to deliver our mission and 2020 Vision, demonstrate passion for the business and give people a reason to believe anything is possible
- DEVELOP SELF AND OTHERS: Develop self and support others' development to achieve full potential
- Proficient IT skills: Competent - SAP / Excel / computer based tools and Sharepoint databases.
- Outlook: basic E-mail experience.
- Competent - Basic Accounting/Finance
- Proficient - Communication
- Proficient -Inventory Management experience
- Food or Pharmacy Industry experience
Honesty and integrity have always been cornerstone values of The Coca-Cola Company. Our passion for people of integrity mirrors our spirited drive for total quality in our brands. These and other elements allow the company to sustain strategic practices and drive business performance. The Personnel Integrity Assurance Program is another step toward making The Coca-Cola Company the premier workplace. This process includes a pre-employment background investigation that applies to all applicants employees and contractors of the company. The scope of this inquiry may cover such elements as education employment history a criminal history check reference checks and a pre-employment drug screen. Designated countries or sensitive positions within the company may have more stringent standards.
At The Coca-Cola Company you can cultivate your career in a challenging and dynamic environment. We are the largest manufacturer and distributor of nonalcoholic drinks in the world-selling more than 1 billion drinks a day. Unlock your full potential with a future-focused company that is known and respected throughout the world.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Back to top
A little about us:
Coca-Cola’s success would not be possible without the world’s best employees. We invite you to challenge yourself, join us and prosper.