This position is part of the Ready to Return program - an experienced internship for professionals who have taken a career break of more than two years and are looking to return to the workforce. To help ease the transition back to work, participants in this paid 10-week program will be provided with mentoring and coaching support, training to refresh skills and opportunities to network and learn about working at PepsiCo.
Ready to Return is held in the New York Purchase/Valhalla area between April and June 2017.
Participants in the Ready to Return program may be considered for open PepsiCo roles aligning with their unique skills and abilities upon program completion.
As part of the Global R&D Process, Systems and Information Function, the Project Analyst supports the development and ongoing management of Global R&D's Data Standards & Data Management Processes.Roles & Responsibilities:
Supports the Global R&D Data Governance Program; this program is comprised of the following areas of activity:
- Standards Development
- Project Management
- Document Management
- Training & Communications
- Provide oversight support to Global R&D Data Governance program
- Act as project manager/first line of support in creating process manuals, timelines, conducting analysis and creating documentation
- Collaborate with internal teams regarding Global R&D Governance Program to gather project requirements, understand individual roles specifics as they relate to the project (s)
- Monitor project data quality and metrics and produce reporting
- Maintain program standards documentation
- Deliver program training and manage communications
Nice to Have or Preferred:
- BA in Business or related discipline or BS in Science with concentration in Food Science
- 5-8 years of experience; will train an eager and motivated individual with less experience
- Project Management Experience
- Knowledge & Comprehension of information technology (IT) and Research & Development (R&D)
- Self-starter, with a 'Can Do' attitude
To learn more about the Ready To Return Program, please visit www.pepsicojobs.com/ready-to-return Relocation Eligible
Not Eligible for Relocation
A little about us:
Our nation’s veterans bring unbeatable life experience, job skills and leadership to PepsiCo. Together We Win.