Global Collaboration & Program Execution:
R&D Capability Building and Support Planning Process:
- Lead R&D related activities for M&A initiatives across Nutrition corridors.
- Collaborate with global R&D teams to promote information sharing and technology transfer across geographies
- Advocate for R&D with the Global Marketing team and translate business needs to the Global R&D team driving for alignment of objectives and commitments
- Partner with Global Marketing to develop efficient & scalable global rollout strategies for key innovation projects
- Develop optimal product development plans and align functional resources across different R&D teams for execution of global projects
- Lead projects teams focused on key initiatives requiring a global solution
- Collaborate across R&D to develop business processes that drive increased efficiency and improved project execution - Regions, Functional Capabilities, Nutrition Sciences, Regulatory etc.
- Develop M&A best -practices to ensure consistent approach and clarity of roles and responsibilities within R&D
- Identify and sponsor research activities that create technological and intellectual property advantage, including coordinating clinical studies with Nutrition Sciences
- Coordinate the Intellectual Property Program for the Global Dairy R&D Platform
- Perform long term assessments, using several foresight and insights inputs: R&D technology capabilities, market trends, consumer insights, competitive environment, horizon scanning etc., to develop category knowledge that creates business opportunities that support the company's strategic business plans (Dairy)
- Represent R&D on core cross functional innovation teams to build the global innovation pipeline, leveraging R&D capabilities to enhance product concepts and provide technical insulation
- Support development of cross category platforms that extend beyond dairy.
- Collaborate with the Technology Applications team to identify & develop competitive solutions for the platform that provide competitive advantage and insulation
- Perform global portfolio analysis and collaborate with R&D Region teams to develop roadmaps for portfolio transformation - PWP, PQP, Renovation to meet brand equity
- Provide inputs to the R&D Strategy team to support development of the annual operating plan and the long term strategic growth plan
- Education: B.S. in Food Science & Technology, Food Engineering or related scientific field, Masters preferred
- 8+ year experience industry in Food industry
- Ability to effectively collaborate with and lead global cross-functional teams
- Detail oriented individual with strong analytical skills and the ability to translate fragmented pieces of information into a cohesive business plan / recommendation
- The ability and interest to work in laboratory, pilot plant and manufacturing scale environments.
- Strong communication skills (oral and written)
- Willingness to travel
Not Eligible for Relocation