- Be the driving influence to champion the value of consumer empathy and qualitative insights for market success. Provide consumer-centric technical guidance, product insights and recommendations via qualitative approaches to enable successful identification and development of 2017+ AOP projects for the global snack category.
- Embed design thinking and opportunity building into PepsiCo's Global Snacks Group innovation process
- Instill consumer empathy into the Global R&D Snacks Group by example; leading qualitative sensory and consumer research in support of innovation product development and other research initiatives. Lead R&D, business teams and suppliers to design and conduct appropriate research to build learning and advance knowledge of product innovation and meet the business objectives.
- Most specifically, this scientist will design, lead and report front end research to provide project- grounding, consumer-centric technical recommendations to ensure purposeful, cohesive, and relevant innovation propositions.
- MS or Ph.D.: Major in Consumer Psychology, Anthropology, Sensory or Qualitative Market Research
- Minimum of 4 years (MS) or 2 years (Ph.D.) experience as a Qualitative Researcher within a major consumer packaged goods company.
- Certified Trained Facilitator/Moderator of Qualitative Research Techniques
- Experience in global organization desired
- Expert knowledge of qualitative consumer research fundamentals, and ability to apply qualitative research techniques for new and existing products
- Expert knowledge of design thinking process and applications to the innovation projects for the business
- Interpret complex data and relate research impact to the business
- Collaborative - leading productive conversation within R&D and cross functionally. Ability to communicate data and insights to cross functional partners.
- Independently lead and manage multiple projects in complex matrix organizations
- Manage global projects with cross functional teams in varying time zones
- Flex and adapt to changes and project timelines
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
30% travel Relocation Eligible
Eligible for Limited Relocation
A little about us:
Our nation’s veterans bring unbeatable life experience, job skills and leadership to PepsiCo. Together We Win.