This position will support Records Management, Research and System Development. Position is focused leveraging existing infrastructure, integration into existing work flows and developing easily deployable tools to capture and manage organization-specific knowledge in an existing project or organizational structure. The individual will need to understand how they can guide the business on the process and collaborative tools to help ensure adoption. In addition this position will be part of the team leading the deployment of R&D tools.
- Records Management:
- Promoting and demonstrating the use of Electronic Records Management systems such as eRMS and Electronic Lab Notebooks
- Educate, train and provide customer support for capturing, organizing, and storing knowledge and experiences of individuals and work groups making this information available to others in organization.
Qualifications/Requirements Critical Competencies:
- System Development:
- Provides input into the development of effective technical solutions for suite of critical R&D support systems proactively identifying, logging, communicating and addressing issues.
- Translates business requirements into function specifications and detailed test plans.
- Participates in integration testing and documents and resolves testing issues.
- Provide web-based support services which include dissemination support, portal design, and SharePoint database management.
- Ability to work collaboratively with both internal and external teams.
- Demonstrated ability to interact in a team oriented environment and adaptive to changing priorities.
- Strong communication, verbal and analytical skills
- Project Management skills
- Educational Experience: Bachelor's degree
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office - Word, Excel, PowerPoint, SharePoint
- CPG industry knowledge experience preferred
- System administration/database management experience (i.e., Documentum,,SharePoint)
Not Eligible for Relocation
A little about us:
Our nation’s veterans bring unbeatable life experience, job skills and leadership to PepsiCo. Together We Win.