In this position, you will be joining the Advanced Radio Integration Lab team within the Wireless Communication Research (WCR) Lab of Intel Labs. The research activity will be in the area of fully-integrated, next-generation transceiver design in deep scaled technologies. Candidate should have strong research and problem solving skills.
Your responsibilities will include but are not be limited to:
- Research into new and improved transceiver architectures, including systems aspects. Address next big challenges in transceiver design for the next generation of wireless systems
- New concepts and architecture for "digital" radio design to enable radio scaling and integration in deep scaled technologies
- Design, implementation and validation of RF and mixed-signal building blocks and transceivers.
You must possess the below minimum qualifications to be initially considered for this position. Preferred qualifications are in addition to the minimum requirements and are considered a plus factor in identifying top candidates. Experience listed below would be obtained through a combination of your school work/ classes/ research and/or relevant previous job and/or internship experiences. Minimum qualifications:
Candidate must have a PhD degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science or similar technical discipline Candidates should have at least 1 years of work and/or educational experience/research with:
- RF and mixed-signal design, especially in nanometer technologies.
- Integrated circuit design, layout/tapeout and lab characterization.
- Familiarity with at least one wireless standard (e.g. WLAN, LTE, etc)
- DSP/signal processing knowledge.
- Communications systems design and tradeoffs.
- Ideal candidate should have performed at least one tapeout and characterized silicon.
A little about us:
Our vision is simple and direct. If it computes, it does it best with Intel. We embrace all aspects of computing.