Provide technical support, experimental designs, predictive modeling, training and data analysis in the area of statistical science for Global R&D.
Provide Technical supportKey Responsibilities:
- Primary accountable for supporting R&D associates based in Plano
- Influence the use of statistical tools across the organization to drive more efficient use of data and better decision making.
- Leverage internal and external resources to identify, implement, and sustain new ways to analyze and interpret data to better enable the organization to deliver against required business results.
- Drive increased level of R&D self-sufficiency in the area of data analysis and interpretation.
- Support Lean Six Sigma training and coaching
Skills & Capabilities:
- MS or Ph.D. (preferred) in statistics or a closely related field.
- Work Experience:
- 3-5 years experience with a CPG company (MS)
- Minimum with Master's degree in Statistics. Ph.D. is a plus.
- More than 3 years of applying statistical concepts or experience in an R&D or academic environment.
- Certification in Lean Six Sigma Black or Green Belt preferred
- Solid and demonstrable experience in quantitative and statistical analysis with a clear understanding of statistical and quantitative methods.
- Working knowledge in R programming, JMP, Minitab and MS Office applications.
- Working knowledge of and application of statistics throughout the product and process development process
- Preferred- Demonstrated track record of publication in scientific journals and presentations at scientific conferences.
Eligible for Standard Relocation