The Sensory and Consumer Product Insights (SCPI) team partners with product developers to develop sensory and consumer research strategies defining the consumer connect points of a product's development. The Coordinator leads the logistical details for all sensory and consumer product research. Responsibilities Include:
- Enable team to achieve flawless execution of all sensory and consumer product research and associated logistics.
- Partner with Sensory Scientist to attend client meetings to understand testing needs
- Ensure accurate documentation and archiving of test goals and objectives, test design, and testing procedures
- Coordinate scheduling & client communications to ensure testing materials are ready on-time and in correct quantities.
- Partner with Sensory Scientist/Project teams to create all testing and report-related materials (bids, screeners, questionnaires, graphs, memos, Power Point summaries).
- Candidates should have a basic understanding of statistics, be detail and task-oriented, and have strong written and verbal communication skills. Prior sensory and/or consumer research experience preferred.
- High School Diploma, some college preferred
- Minimum of 2-4 years quality experience.
- Well-developed interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to summarize test results orally, and in written documentation
- Must be detail oriented and flexible to changing priorities
- Ability to work independently, as well as in multi-functional teams
- Proficient in MS Office, including Power Point, Excel, and Word.
- Ability to work safe in support of our goal to be accident free on the job, and away
Not Eligible for Relocation