This role is part of the Process, Systems and Information team within the R & D Global Functions, Governance and Compliance team in PepsiCo. The purpose of this role is to be responsible for a range of R&D System Platforms.
Partners with BIS and R&D Subject Matter Experts to identify and clarify scope associated with their assigned System Platforms.
Works with R&D Functions to clarify business case for this scope and inputs to the AOP plan ensuring R&D project costs are appropriately captured.
Ensure Business and BIS needs are clearly understood and actioned to successfully deliver system projects across their assigned System Platforms.Examples include:
- Key R&D participant in fit gap analyses
- Ensures the quality capture of R&D requirements and
- works with BIS to confirm solution requirements
- Facilitates unlocks to minimize customization
- Ensures appropriate business scenarios are represented and R&D resource plan in place to support robust system testing
- Ensures that R&D data prep requirements are understood and provides guidance on how best can be accomplished
- Provides technical guidance on the R&D System Platforms assigned to them.
- Will be responsible to align and organize R&D support of system upgrades and enhancements.
- Develop work streams, define resource needs
- Obtain alignment with business partners on work plan and prioritization
- Update senior leadership on status of work,
- Identify issues and escalate when needed, providing options for mitigation
- Actively lead team (BIS, PSI, Consultants, Functional SMEs) through project lifecycle (requirements, design, testing, implementation, communications, training, change management...) Manage and track the progress of work plan items against the BIS release schedule; Manage and track budget; Manage consultants (SOWs, POs, Invoices, idM Access)
- Minimum 7 years' experience in a Research and Development role, preferably within food and beverage industry
- Experience with implementation of enterprise IT systems for R&D organization
- 3+ years in R&D management with global experience preferred
- BS degree in Science discipline or equivalent; advanced degree preferred
- Teamwork role model with demonstrated track record of Initiative and follow-through and effectively working in global organization across cultures
- Outstanding Leadership, teamwork, communication and interpersonal skills to collaborate with multiple stakeholders
- Proven ability to manage and prioritize multiple project initiatives to meet business objectives
- Strong ability to effectively manage in matrixed organizational structure and provide strong leadership to diverse stakeholders
- Ability to provide thought leadership on both strategic and technical aspects and positively influence at all levels within the organization.
Eligible for Limited Relocation
A little about us:
Our nation’s veterans bring unbeatable life experience, job skills and leadership to PepsiCo. Together We Win.