What You'll do
Cisco's Technical Services is team of elite technical experts whose #1 focus is to help customers deploy and operate their networks effectively while delivering the best possible customer experience. Our success is validated through excellent financial results, growing customer satisfaction metrics, industry recognition, and employee satisfaction scores. The Cisco TAC provides live technical support through multiple channels, whenever and wherever you need it. Technical Services ensures product & network operate efficiently and benefit from the most up to date system and application software.
Who You'll Work With
The TAC Routing protocol team works on complex, challenging issues with some of Cisco's top customers. It's a great opportunity to master the latest technology and products, while working with a technically diverse and supportive team. Grow your skills in a dynamic , team oriented environment and join some of the industry's brightest minds in deploying and supporting today's most advanced Internet technologies.
Who You Are
• You will provide 2nd/3rd level technical support for Routing Protocol technologies
• Apply your analytical skills and technical knowledge to solve product and network problems of moderate-high complexity.
• You're happy to provide technology/product training and intellectual property material as required
• You can act as focal point for large account network problem resolution.
• You effectively utilize moderate to complex lab setups to recreate and solve problems
• You will submit complete and correct bug reports in area of expertise.
• Interacts across TAC teams and development teams at peer level.
• CCNP or Written-CCIE certification is a requirement or combo of certification and work experience.
• Routing/Switching guru - You have strong analytical and troubleshooting skills across Cisco platforms.
• You should have at least 4-5 years of Networking industry experience and knowledge, products and protocols
• Proficiency in the following technologies: TCP/IP, Routing Protocols (OSPF, RIP, EIGRP, BGP), QoS, Multicast, MPLS
• You're able to resolve problems, figure out root cause, and deliver known solutions with a high level of customer satisfaction.
• Typically requires Bachelor's degree in a technical field or equivalent plus 4-5 years related experience.
• MBA/Masters preferred.
• CCIE Certification
We connect everything: people, processes, data, and things. We innovate everywhere, taking bold risks to shape the technologies that give us smart cities, connected cars, and handheld hospitals. And we do it in style with unique personalities who aren't afraid to change the way the world works, lives, plays and learns. We are thought leaders, tech geeks, pop culture aficionados, and we even have a few purple haired rock stars. We celebrate the creativity and diversity that fuels our innovation. We are dreamers and we are doers.
We Are Cisco.
A little about us:
We are one, big, techie, employee tribe that changes the world while having fun.