Why Work at Dell?
Endless challenges and rewards. Opportunities on six continents. A team of colleagues fueled by collaboration. All this, and a company deeply committed to integrity and responsibility.
Dell, Inc. is a worldwide provider of information technology services and business solutions to a broad range of clients. We are currently looking for an Account Executive
to join our Inside Sales teams based in San Antonio, TX.
This is a remote position.
The person in this role will use a Partnership-Centric strategy to create solutions and Go to Market programs. Additional duties include identifying, developing and managing relationships with strategic partners, and assessing how to integrate the future direction of Dell's products, services, and technical support models with the future direction of the partner's products and services to develop a common global strategy. This person in this role will be responsible for leading the overall design of economics and engagement and for due diligence in funding tracking and management, as well as institutionalizing processes/systems to share and leverage alliance management experience and know-how.Role Responsibilities
- Establishes strategic partnerships with external organizations to provide product and service offerings to potential and existing clients
- Researches, designs and delivers complex value-based business solutions that meet exact customer-specified requirements.
- Serves as main point of contact for specific alliances; coordinates alliance activities; and may participate in contract negotiations to create alliances which are strategically and financially advantageous
- Identifies and qualifies opportunities to leverage the strategic relationship
- Serves as a leader on Go to Market suite information, creative product-based business solutions, and future product direction and strategy
- Frequently interfaces with clients and third party to develop broader alliances and identify additional opportunities for Dell solutions
- Responsible for revenue, growth, and profit aligned to the most critical Alliances
- Establishes metrics to assess the sales impact of the global go-to-market approach and overall success of the Alliance partnership
- Relays customer feedback to assist with the future development of Dell's technology, products, and services
- Advanced knowledge of and skilled in contract interpretation, negotiations and project management
- Advanced knowledge of strategic planning
- Excellent oral, written, and presentation communication skills to interact with upper leadership, staff, vendors and clients
Why work with us?
- 15+ years of related experience in a relationship selling role with a Bachelor's degree
- Life at Dell means collaborating with dedicated professionals with a passion for technology.
- When we see something that could be improved, we get to work inventing the solution.
- Our people demonstrate our winning culture through positive and meaningful relationships.
- We invest in our people and offer a series of programs that enables them to pursue a career that fulfills their potential.
- Our team members' health and wellness is our priority as well as rewarding them for their hard work.Dell is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind:
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past of present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Dell encourages applicants of all ages.
Come join us! For more information, visit us on the web at www.dell.com/careers
Job Family: Outside Sales
Job ID: R16669
Dell is a collective of customer-focused, industry-leading visionaries. At our core is a commitment to diversity, sustainability and our communities.