West Houston Medical Center - Houston, TX Radiology Technician -Radiology (PRN) West Houston Medical Center
has been offering exceptional care to the West Houston community for 30 years. With more than 1,200 members on our care team and 400 of the region's most talented doctors, we are able to provide nationally-recognized quality care.
Our hospital in Houston
provides a wide range of services, several of which are nationally accredited or affiliated:
West Houston Medical Center
- Bariatric/Weight Loss Surgery
- Breast Center
- Cancer Treatment
- Cardiovascular Center
- Diabetes Management
- Ear, Nose and Throat
- Emergency Medicine
- Senior Care
- Sleep Disorder Center
- Women's Services
- Wound Healing
is currently looking for a Radiology Technician -Radiology Responsibilities:
Technologist will provide quality diagnostic imaging examinations using ionizing radiation. Technologist will be knowledgeable in radiographic image production, radiation safety, application of equipment used in the production of radiographs, and all hospital and departmental policies and procedures pertaining to this position. Employee will be responsible for knowledge and skill necessary to provide care based on physical, psychological, educational, safety and related criteria for the neonate, infant child, adolescent, adult and geriatric population. Provides customer services as requested, doing so with the utmost professional and caring attitude.
- One year of hospital-based experience in Radiologic Technology preferred.
- Must demonstrate the ability to communicate verbally and in writing.
- Must have good clinical skills and judgment.
- Ability to perform patient assessment as it applies to radiology exams.
- Provides patient/family education.
- American Registry of Radiologic Technologists or eligible.
- Current certification with the Texas Department of Health in radiology.
- Basic Cardiac Life Support
A little about us:
HCA is the nation’s leading private provider of healthcare services. Comprised of locally managed facilities which include 230,000 employees at over 160 hospitals, over 120 surgery centers and 100 urgent care facilities in 20 states and the United Kingdom