Houston Northwest Medical Center - Houston, Texas Radiology Technologist - Radiology (PRN)
Since 1973, Houston Northwest Medical center has been providing comprehensive healthcare to the North Houston communities. The hospital is known for its maternity and women's services, including a Level II Neonatal ICU, and for its cardiac care as well as bariatric and diabetes programs. In addition to its hospital emergency room, Houston North West Medical Center operates two urgent care centers Houston Northwest Medical Center
is currently accepting applications for Radiology Technologist - Radiology Responsibilities:
Technologist will provide quality diagnostic imaging examinations using ionizing radiation. Technologist will be knowledgeable in radiographic image production, radiation safety, application of equipment used in the production of radiographs, and all hospital and departmental policies and procedures pertaining to this position. Employee will be responsible for knowledge and skill necessary to provide care based on physical, psychological, educational, safety and related criteria for the neonate, infant child, adolescent, adult and geriatric population.
Provides customer services as requested, doing so with the utmost professional and caring attitude.
- Graduate of an AMA approved school of radiologic technology
- One year of hospital-based experience in Radiologic Technology preferred.
- Must demonstrate the ability to communicate verbally and in writing.
- Must have good clinical skills and judgment.
- Ability to perform patient assessment as it applies to radiology exams.
- Provides patient/family education.
- American Registry of Radiologic Technologists or eligible.
- Current certification with the Texas Department of Health in radiology.
- Basic Cardiac Life Support
A little about us:
HCA is the nation’s leading private provider of healthcare services. Comprised of locally managed facilities which include 230,000 employees at over 160 hospitals, over 120 surgery centers and 100 urgent care facilities in 20 states and the United Kingdom