Adecco is assisting a local client in recruiting for a Warehouse - Shipping and Receiving FR Clerk job in Patrick, Nevada This is for a long-term/temporary opportunity that will give you valuable experience to enhance your career. As a Shipping and Receiving RF Clerk you will be required to receive incoming material and ship outgoing products or supplies. You will be responsible for counting items received or shipped and checking against packing lists while recording any discrepancies. If you meet the qualifications listed below please Apply Now!
Responsibilities for this Warehouse - Shipping and Receiving Clerk job include:
- Preparing documents, such as work orders, bills of lading, and shipping orders to route materials
- Recording shipment data, such as weight, charges, space availability, and damages and discrepancies for reporting, accounting, and recordkeeping purposes
- Preparing special shipping containers, cases or packing materials
- Confirming and recording the receipt of shipments
- Preparing, reports and noting any shortages or damages for accounting, reimbursement and record keeping purposes
- Managing the inter-departmental transport of materials within the warehouse facility
- Performing activities to monitor and maintain inventory control of merchandise or materials
- Evaluating warehouse inventory levels and notifies purchasing agent when reorders are necessary
- Maintaining inventory records and prepares reports
- High School Diploma or GED
- RF Scanner experience
- 3-5 years of warehouse experience
Adecco provides one of the most comprehensive benefits package in the industry to contract workers. Benefits are available to you as a contractor after one week of employment.
Click on Apply Now to be considered for this Warehouse - Shipping and Receiving RF Clerk job in Patrick, Nevada or any related opportunities with Adecco.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.