Eastern Idaho Regional Medical Center has a Cancer Center Manager opening!
The Cancer Center Manager is a member of the Radiation Oncology Team , who has knowledge of the overall characteristics and clinical relevance of radiation oncology treatment, simulation and planning equipment, is cognizant of procedures commonly used in teletherapy and has the educational expertise necessary to carry out the radiation oncologist's treatment prescription. Under the direction of the Radiation Oncologist, perform those duties directly involved with a variety of procedures, and prescribed treatments on radiation oncology patients. This position is accountable for assisting the Department Director in supervising and coordinating all the activities of the Radiation Oncology Department, for ensuring quality patient care and for maintaining required treatment services to meet JCAHO standards.
The largest medical facility in the region, Eastern Idaho Regional Medical Center (EIRMC) is a modern, Joint Commission-accredited, 330-bed full-service hospital located in Idaho Falls. Idaho Falls offers a rich variety of outdoor activities with Grand Teton National Park, Yellowstone National Park, Jackson, WY and Sun Valley all within a short drive from our hospital.Qualifications:
- Licensed through ARRT (T) required.
- BLS through American Heart Association upon hire date.
Skills, Knowledge and Abilities:
- Minimum of three to five years of progressively increasing supervisory or management experience and/or a Bachelors Degree in Business or Radiologic Technology.
- Comprehensive knowledge of radiation oncology patient care.
- Ability to keep neat, accurate records
- Ability to follow physician's orders.
- Effective interpersonal and patient contact skills.