The Radiation Therapist will administer the actual radiation treatment as prescribed by the Radiation Oncologist, and using the parameters as calculated by the Medical Physicist and Dosimetrist. The Radiation Therapist is expected to adhere to all standards of practice for the profession. The Top Reasons Employees love working on this unit:
Thinking of relocating to peaceful Alexandria, La? Check out all there is to do:
- Great Teamwork
- Great Leadership
- Always new experiences on this unit
http://alexandriapinevillela.com/ About Rapides Regional Medical Center
Founded in 1903 at the corner of Second and Lee streets in Alexandria, Louisiana, Rapides Regional Medical Center represents a proud heritage of compassionate healthcare services coupled with the most advanced technology of the day.
With a continued emphasis on progressive care, Rapides Regional Medical Center has grown to meet the continually changing needs of our patients and the rapidly advancing technology of modern healthcare. Located in downtown Alexandria and easily accessible from Interstate 49, the hospital is licensed for 328 beds and fully accredited by The Joint Commission. Benefits for Full Time Employees include:
- Medical, Dental, & Vision Insurance
- 401K Plan with employer match
- Generous Paid Time Off
- Flexible Spending Account
- Long Term and Short Term Disability Benefits
- Direct Deposit
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Employee Discounts
- Graduate of an accredited Radiation Therapy program.
- ARRT registered (or eligible).
- Licensed by the State of Louisiana in Radiation Therapy.
- CPR for Healthcare Providers certification within 30 days of hire
A little about us:
HCA is the nation’s leading private provider of healthcare services. Comprised of locally managed facilities which include 230,000 employees at over 160 hospitals, over 120 surgery centers and 100 urgent care facilities in 20 states and the United Kingdom