The RF (Radio Frequency) EAS Sales Specialist will be responsible for driving incremental revenue and growth for the RF EAS hardware, hard tag and label consumable business in Tier 1 accounts for North America. Job Responsibilities:
- Develop strategy to penetrate the RF market, working with Directors and Regional Directors
- Achieve sales growth targets and profit margin consistent with the strategic business plan.
- Drive wider and deeper account penetration with new and existing accounts
- Work with account reps on account planning and support of customer meetings
- Gather VOC on product protection and EAS needs from Tier 1 accounts
- Help identify new solutions to fill gaps in the portfolio
- Work with TRS Product Management on execution of deliverables
- Provide input such as relevant market information, sales and marketing to account reps
- Become subject matter expert of the entire RF Hardware, EAS hard tag and label consumable portfolio
- Help develop strategies to drive incremental revenue
- Define and outline requirements based on customer input to Product Management
- Provide business cases to justify investments as necessary
- Work with management and Corporate Marketing to implement promotional programs
- College Degree in Sales/Marketing or other related field preferred.
- Experience with RF EAS solutions and sales required
- Minimum of (2) two years of commercial sales experience
- Experience in the LP industry a plus
- Entrepreneurial attitude, leadership ability and ability to be a team player at all levels.
- Ability to comprehend and make valid contributions to developing a business plan, including sales and marketing strategies.
- Ability to work with account reps on coordinated sales strategies
- Outstanding communication skills, both written and verbal
- Participate in meetings with customers to help define solutions
- Train and support the sales organization to successfully sell the portfolio
- Attend trade shows, industry conferences and demonstrations
- Strong team building - ability to work with many parts of the organization
- Problem solving skills to address customer needs
- Hard working, self-motivated and can-do attitude
- Well-developed presentation skills
A little about us:
We’re shaping the future. Together, let’s make a world that’s safe, comfortable and sustainable. Tomorrow needs you.