A permanent Radiologic Technologist (RT) job in the Los Angeles, CA area is available courtesy of Adecco Medical. The selected RT will be assisting Urologists with onsite Lithotripsy procedures. The Ideal candidate has one to four years of recent professional experience in both Lithotripsy and fluoroscopy. The Radiologic Technologist provides Mobile Urology Services to hospitals, surgery centers and clinics in the Seattle and Tacoma area.
Radiologic Technologist job responsibilities include
• Assisting Urologists setting up, positioning the patient, and assisting during Lithotripsy procedures
• Main procedure performed will be lithotripsy
• Interfaces regularly with the Scheduling Department to ensure smooth case load schedules
• Travels extensively; to cover a large territory - loading, unloading, and transferring Lithotripter along with all other equipment from vehicle to designated area
• Completion of an AMA approved school of radiologic technology
• Registered and in good standing with the ARRT
• State of CA Radiologic Technologist License(s)/certificate(s) is required
• State of CA Fluoroscopy License required
• Previous experience in Lithotripsy - preferred, previous experience in Fluoroscopy - highly desired, previous experience in an operating room - highly desired.
If you are interested in this Radiologic Technologist (RT) job in Los Angeles, CA then please contact Adam Smith at firstname.lastname@example.org | 585-613-3032 or click APPLY NOW to complete an online application. For other opportunities available at Adecco medical go to www.adeccousa.com
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.