The HCA Physician Services Group (PSG) is the physician and practice management solution for the Hospital Corporation of America (HCA). College Park Family Care is a Christ-centered medical practice within our HCA Physician Services Group, and every aspect of our practice is rooted in providing compassionate care to our patients and each other. Our goal is to provide compassionate, comprehensive care for every member of the family. We have more than 90 providers, including specialists who can meet all health care needs - from obstetrics and orthopedic surgeons to dermatologists and dietitians. At College Park Family Care, you can count on exceptional care from experienced, board-certified providers.
We offer an excellent benefits package, competitive salary and growth opportunities. Join our team and share your skills and talents with the nation's largest private provider of healthcare services.
Performs radiological diagnostic procedures. Operates diagnostic equipment, develops film and prepares the room with the necessary equipment and supplies for the procedure. Secondary duties include ordering supplies, stocking the department, and conducting quality control on equipment.
DUTIES INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
• Performs timely radiology procedures for subsequent evaluation and treatment by attending physician.
• Provides patient care based upon evaluation of the patient.
• Performs necessary quality control procedures to ensure quality exams are performed.
• Maintains patient comfort and adheres to proper safety procedures.
• Contributes to the teamwork, philosophy of the Department/Office.
• Adheres to and practices appropriate Infection Control Policies and Procedures.
• Assumes responsibility for maintaining and improving diagnostic imaging knowledge and skills with the support and assistance of outside educational resources.
• Assists in maintaining budgeted supply expense.
• Responsible for maintaining current licensure and certification for the facility radiology equipment and licensure.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, & ABILITIES - This position requires the following minimum requirements:
• The ability to execute job duties to achieve optimal productivity and efficiency.
• The ability to ensure the accuracy and completeness of work performed.
• The ability to maintain a clean organized work area.
• The ability to follow established procedures in performing job functions.
• The ability to demonstrate a thorough knowledge and understanding of policies and procedures in performing job duties.
• The ability to interact and communicate with fellow employees in a way that promotes teamwork and a productive working environment.
• The ability to perform duties in an independent manner.
• The ability to assume the responsibility for on-going professional development.
• This job requires a degree from an approved x-ray program.
• Two years training in an accredited school for Radiology Technology, basic x-ray experience and
trauma work is required.
• ARRT and appropriate state licensure
• CPR Certification.
A little about us:
HCA is the nation’s leading private provider of healthcare services. Comprised of locally managed facilities which include 230,000 employees at over 160 hospitals, over 120 surgery centers and 100 urgent care facilities in 20 states and the United Kingdom