Exciting opportunity to join the nation's largest provider of healthcare services!
We offer an excellent benefits package, competitive salary and growth opportunities. We believe in our team and your ability to do great work with us, so we are excited to say we have an amazing tuition reimbursement program to help you further your career with our organization.
The HCA Physician Services Group (PSG) is the physician and practice management solution for the Hospital Corporation of America (HCA). We manage a collection of highly motivated healthcare professionals and innovative leaders who are committed to excellence in every aspect of their career.
To check out more about us please visit: http://hcahealthcare.com/about/
We are seeking a Radiology Technician PRN
to join our CareNow Clinic and be a key member of our patient focused facility. We are seeking a great addition to the team who feels patient care is as important as we do.
DUTIES INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
- Performs timely radiology procedures for subsequent evaluation and treatment by attending physician.
- Performs necessary quality control procedures to ensure quality exams are performed.
- Maintains patient comfort and adheres to proper safety procedures.
- Adheres to and practices appropriate Infection Control Policies and Procedures.
- Assumes responsibility for maintaining and improving diagnostic imaging knowledge and skills with the support and assistance of outside educational resources.
- Assists in maintaining budgeted supply expense.
- Responsible for maintaining current licensure and certification for the facility radiology equipment and licensure.
- High School Diploma or equivalent is required.
- Degree from an accredited school of Radiological Sciences is required. Please note completed education must be listed on application to be considered.
- Minimum of 1 year of Rad Tech experience is required.
- Experience in an Urgent Care, Walk-in Clinic, or Emergency setting is highly preferred.
We are actively interviewing! Apply today!
- Must have a current ARRT license.
- Must be currently licensed to practice radiologic services in the state of TN. Please note licensing information must be listed on application in order to be considered.
- Current BLS Certification is required.
Potential Military Occupational Specialist matches include these Army MOS codes: 68C. Potential Air Force Codes: 4R0X1.