We are seeking a Radiology Technician
to join our new CareNow Clinic
and be a key member of our patient focused facility. We are seeking a great addition to the team who feels patient care is as important as we do.
We offer an excellent benefits package, competitive salary and growth opportunities. Join our team and share your skills and talents with the nation's largest private provider of healthcare services.
The HCA Physician Services Group (PSG)
is the physician and practice management solution for the Hospital Corporation of America (HCA). PSG operates more than 800 practices, 78 urgent care clinics , and partners with HCA's 165 hospitals to structure employed provider programs, professional service agreements, and joint ventures that offer the communities we serve high quality, cost effective care. We manage a collection of highly motivated healthcare professionals and innovative leaders who are committed to excellence in every aspect of their career.
DUTIES INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
- Performs timely radiology procedures for subsequent evaluation and treatment by attending physician.
- Performs necessary quality control procedures to ensure quality exams are performed.
- Maintains patient comfort and adheres to proper safety procedures.
- Adheres to and practices appropriate Infection Control Policies and Procedures.
- Assumes responsibility for maintaining and improving diagnostic imaging knowledge and skills with the support and assistance of outside educational resources.
- Assists in maintaining budgeted supply expense.
- Responsible for maintaining current licensure and certification for the facility radiology equipment and licensure.
- High School Diploma or equivalent is required.
- Degree from an accredited school of Radiological Sciences is required. Please note completed education must be listed on application to be considered.
- Minimum of 1 year of Rad Tech experience is required.
- Experience in an Urgent Care, Walk-in Clinic, or Emergency setting is highly preferred.
We are actively interviewing! Apply today!
- Must have a current ARRT license in the state of California.
- Current BLS Certification is required.
Potential Military Occupational Specialist matches include these Army MOS codes: 68C. Potential Air Force Codes: 4R0X1.
A little about us:
HCA is the nation’s leading private provider of healthcare services. Comprised of locally managed facilities which include 230,000 employees at over 160 hospitals, over 120 surgery centers and 100 urgent care facilities in 20 states and the United Kingdom