Cypress Fairbanks Medical Center - Cypress, Texas Radiology Technologist -Radiology
Since 1983, Cypress Fairbank Medical Center has offered a wide array of health services and specialties. At Cy-Fair Hospital, you'll find 24-hour emergency care, a Primary Stroke Center, an accredited Chest Pain Center, pediatric care, bariatrics, ob-gyn services and more.
Cy-Fair Hospital works to meet the community's needs with four emergency rooms at the hospital and three offsite, as well as two urgent care facilities offering night and weekend hours. Cypress Fairbanks Medical Center
is currently looking for a Radiology Technologist -Radiology
Will have scheduled weekends Sat/Sunday. Fast paced busy dept with trauma and OR on the weekends. Responsibilities:
Technologist will provide quality diagnostic imaging examinations using ionizing radiation. Technologist will be knowledgeable in radiographic image production, radiation safety, application of equipment used in the production of radiographs, and all hospital and departmental policies and procedures pertaining to this position. Employee will be responsible for knowledge and skill necessary to provide care based on physical, psychological, educational, safety and related criteria for the neonate, infant child, adolescent, adult and geriatric population. Provides customer services as requested, doing so with the utmost professional and caring attitude.
- One year of hospital-based experience in Radiologic Technology preferred.
- Must demonstrate the ability to communicate verbally and in writing.
- Must have good clinical skills and judgment.
- Ability to perform patient assessment as it applies to radiology exams.
- Provides patient/family education.
- American Registry of Radiologic Technologists or eligible.
- Current certification with the Texas Department of Health in radiology.
- Graduate of an AMA approved school of radiologic technology
- Basic Cardiac Life Support
A little about us:
HCA is the nation’s leading private provider of healthcare services. Comprised of locally managed facilities which include 230,000 employees at over 160 hospitals, over 120 surgery centers and 100 urgent care facilities in 20 states and the United Kingdom