TriStar Skyline Medical Center - Nashville, TN Radiology Technologist - PRN / As Needed
Skyline Medical Center is part of the Tristar family of hospitals:
TriStar Skyline Medical Center is Tennessee's first comprehensive stroke center and a national leader in neuroscience. The facility is equipped with 233 beds and offers a full array of acute care services, including cardiology, oncology, orthopedics/spine, rehabilitation and emergency services. As an Accredited Chest Pain Center with PCI, TriStar Skyline is a leading provider of emergency heart care. There are more than 400 physicians on staff, many of whom have offices located right next door in the TriStar Skyline Medical Plaza.
What we offer:
- The Radiology Technologist performs a variety of Radiographic and technical procedures that require rational, independent judgment, ingenuity, and initiative in performing standard x-ray protocols in order to achieve departmental goals, with an emphasis on productivity, efficiency, and customer service and customer satisfaction.
Qualifications: POSITION QUALIFICATION:
- Competitive salary
- Night and weekend shift differentials
- Generous PTO Plan
- Great medical plans, vision & dental benefits, life & disability benefits, etc.
- 401(k) Plan with 100% match
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Consumer discounts
- And many, many more!
- Associates degree and/or completion of approved Radiologic Technology program.
- A.R.R.T. (R.T.) or A.R.R.T. registry eligible.
- BLS required