Tulane Medical Center - Lakeside Campus, Metairie, LA Registered Rad Tech
Come make the move of a lifetime, living and working in exciting and historic New
Orleans! Learn More about living in New Orleans Here .
Practicing on medicine's leading-edge is a rare opportunity indeed. You can do it every
day at Tulane, one of the most acclaimed teaching, research, and medical centers in the
country. Learn more about what our employees have to say about working at Tulane
Medical Center http://bit.ly/2fdd9Ts.
See more about HCA and our commitment to helping others: Above all else: HCA teams come together in response to hurricanes Harvey and Irma About Tulane Lakeside Hospital
For more than 50 years, Tulane Lakeside Hospital for Women and Children has provided the knowledge, expertise and specialized care vital to the healthcare needs of women and their babies in Jefferson Parish. Our commitment to treating women and their babies has grown by expanding services and offering a wider range of healthcare options for the entire family. We provide cutting edge technology in many specialties including Obstetrics/Gynecology, Pediatrics, Orthopedics, Radiology and Surgery.
Tulane Lakeside Hospital for Women and Children is part of Tulane Health System, an acclaimed teaching, research and medical system serving the greater New Orleans area. Our mission statement reminds us that above all else we are committed to the care and improvement of human life. When we speak of our mission, we usually think about our dedication to patients and their families and our commitment to them. But we are also equally committed to our employees. You are part of an organization with a long history of compassion and service to patients. The degree to which we as an organization can provide quality healthcare service is highly dependent on how well you are able to perform your job.
As a member of our family, you can be assured of:
- A safe place to work.
- Having the tools, equipment and training necessary to perform your duties.
- Open and available communication with your supervisors and the leadership of your facility.
- A fair application of workplace policies, procedures and disciplinary proceedings.
- Fair and understandable compensation and benefits.
Tulane Medical Center is currently hiring a Radiology Technologist at the Lakeside Campus
The Radiology Technologist
performs radiographic procedures and related techniques, producing images at the request of and for interpretation by a licensed independent practitioner. Supports and helps to achieve departmental goals. Performs all other duties as assigned.Qualifications:
- Licensure/Certification/Registration: ARRT (R) registry eligible, LSRT (New graduates can operate on a temporary state license through expiration of that license), CPR required.
- Education: Graduate of an accredited Radiologic School.
- Experience: Experience preferred, but not required.
- Special qualifications: Must be able to successfully complete established competencies for the position within designated probationary period. Board Certified in Louisiana (LSRT).
Hours of work: Shift as scheduled. Employee is required to work holidays, and rotate on-call nights and weekends.
A little about us:
HCA is the nation’s leading private provider of healthcare services. Comprised of locally managed facilities which include 230,000 employees at over 160 hospitals, over 120 surgery centers and 100 urgent care facilities in 20 states and the United Kingdom