Overview About Aramark
Aramark (NYSE: ARMK) is in the customer service business across food, facilities and uniforms, wherever people work, learn, recover, and play. United by a passion to serve, our more than 270,000 employees deliver experiences that enrich and nourish the lives of millions of people in 22 countries around the world every day. Aramark is recognized among the Most Admired Companies by FORTUNE and the World's Most Ethical Companies by the Ethisphere Institute. Learn more at www.aramark.com or connect with us on Facebook and Twitter. Description Essential Functions:
Qualifications Minimum Requirements:
- Monitors the activities of employees in the Amtrak rail-yard and/or Amtrak station ensuring compliance of all "Business Processes" and Safety Regulations.
- Monitors the activities of the commissary to ensure a smooth flow of food and supplies to Amtrak trains.
- Monitors requisitions, product tracking, temperature control, rotation and dating of product, delivery of product, strip of product, inventories and quality control.
- Maintains work methods and practices to ensure the PAR's are assembled in accordance with Amtrak's specifications and delivered to each car on time.
- Ensures that the commissary facilities and Amtrak's equipment are properly used, secured and maintained.
- Enforces commissary, regional and corporate security, safety and sanitation policies. Including the proper use of Power Industrial Vehicles, NRA & FDA regulations.
- Supervises the activities of each front-line associate during their shift
- Provides guidance to the commissary team utilizing coaching &counseling when necessary .
- Maintain an accurate physical inventory; to include working with office staff to resolve inventory discrepancies.
- Enforces performance standards for staff.
- Schedule work force to perform functions with minimal overtime; to include actively participating in the performance of warehouse functions when necessary
- Executes training of staff at the yard and station.
- Conducts daily shift briefings when required.
- Participates in monthly staff meetings.
- Ensures that work areas are clean at all times.
- Consistently makes recommendations to improve productivity, efficiencies, and customer service.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- 3-5 years of experience shipping/receiving supervisor
- High School diploma or GED equivalent
- Possess and maintain a valid driver's license and good driving record
- Proven record of providing excellent internal and external customer service
- Excellent communications skills both verbal and written
- Flexible and able to adjust to variable work demands
A little about us:
At Aramark, we believe that each of our employees can play an important role in creating the great experiences that become lasting memories.