We are looking to hire a high energy Director to build our ERP Risk Advisory Services practice in the South East for RSM U.S. LLP. The Director of ERP Risk Advisory Services – South East Leader will be responsible for innovating service offerings, and building delivery capabilities within the Consulting Services Practice as it relates to RSM's IT Risk Advisory Services. The firm combines local, regional and national team collaboration to provide a rewarding career with great growth opportunities.
Scope of Services
The ERP Risk Advisory Services practice assist with various complex IT risk services related to internal audit clients, by bringing in depth of ERP skills, such as SAP or Oracle, where needed we assist our clients with GRC automation such as tools for segregation of duties or monitoring controls.
The ERP Risk Advisory Services practice, performs automated controls designs/assessments, assist with complex exposure testing, segregation of duties assessments, ERP security vulnerability assessments and ERP implementation risk assessments.
The ERP Risk Advisory Services Director is responsible for developing business; overseeing projects; engagement management, technical skills where needed ruing executions, and training staff for the ERP risk and controls solution set offerings.
- Building, developing and managing teams to meet the strategic goals of the local team and the regional as well as national practice. He/she will work closely with a regional and national leadership teams to accomplish these goals.
- He/she is responsible for contributing to the execution of the risk advisory services strategy and growth plan.
- He/ she will interact at professional events and be a visible spokesperson as a thought leader.
- Demonstrate the ability to manage clients in the mid-market with experience in multiple industries.
- Successful candidate will have a proven track record of business development experience for related to major ERP’s such as SAP or Oracle risk, security, and controls solutions including GRC software technologies and tools.
- Experience with numerous ERP implementations.
- Enhance our current ERP Risk Advisory methodology where needed.
- Promote the expansion of services to existing clients and integrating other solution sets within RAS and RSM.
- Ability to exceed client expectations in a sophisticated consulting or accounting firm environment
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with centers of influence and professionals outside the firm and inside the firm.
- Effectively manage and communicate overall client relationships to exceed client satisfaction related to IT Advisory Services.
- Manage the fundamentals of practice oversight (i.e. realization, utilization, and resource leverage and client portfolio management).
- Identify talent, hire, mentor, coach and ensure the continuous professional development of staff is being met.
- Successfully integrate the strategy and core values of the firm.
- Heighten the firm brand by demonstrating thought leadership and embracing the firm's marketing campaigns and related programs supported by the firm.
- Ability to travel as needed to support national growth of the ERP Risk Advisory practice
- Demonstrated experience in building an ERP Risk Advisory practice, or similar practice including meeting annual revenue goals
- Deep understanding of SAP or Oracle security and controls design
- Technical knowledge of SAP or Oracle GRC tools
- Technical knowledge of SAP or Oracle security vulnerability assessment tools/options
- Experience as a team member on a couple ERP implementations
- Experience working with clients in multiple industry's
- Experience training others on ERP controls and security knowledge
- Experience with SOX, COSO, COBIT and other related IT controls methodology and frameworks, such as ISO, NIST, HIPAA, or FDA is a plus.
- Must understand the changing regulatory environment and be able to step into a local practice management role and contribute to building solutions specific to the firm's IT attestation services
- Should be comfortable following regulations and regulatory expectations related to process driven solutions
- Must exhibit and have demonstrated excellent organization and project management, communication, interpersonal, and team collaboration skills
- Ability to travel throughout the SE region
Standards of Performance:
- Examples of Industry Thought Leadership
- The successful candidate will have a strong sense of leadership and a high level of energy
- A self-starter with a practice building mentality who is hands on, results-oriented and leads by example
- Highly respected team leader and people developer with an ability to inspire others to follow
- Exceptional executive presence and professionalism that commands the respect of colleagues and subordinates
- A strong entrepreneurial spirit with the highest levels of professional and personal honestly, integrity and ethics
- Candidate will have the ability to effectively communicate to various audiences from technical to non-technical
A little about us:
RSM US LLP is the nation’s leading provider of audit, tax and consulting services focused on the middle market.