Risk Advisory Internal Audit Manager
The Risk Advisory Manager is responsible for providing internal audit, internal control and Sarbanes-Oxley services to dynamic organizations - across different industries. The Manager will be responsible for assisting senior and associate consultants in planning and managing engagements, conducting fieldwork, discussing findings and observations during client exit meetings, reviewing staff work papers, and preparing written audit reports.
The position will also include client service assistance such as advice on internal control approaches, best practices and helping clients deal with critical business issues. The Risk Advisory Manager will also build and maintain new and existing client relationships in Cleveland and surrounding areas.
The candidate should also be capable of conducting internal audit engagements independently and leading an engagement team.
- 5 + years’ experience with audit, internal audit or internal controls experience
- Bachelor degree business, finance, or accounting
- Strong understanding of internal audit, Sarbanes-Oxley, internal control reviews and process risk assessments
- Regulatory, internal audit or public accounting background
- Ability to travel in Minnesota and surrounding states in the central region
- Professional designations (CPA, CIA, etc.) or a current candidate for one
- Ability to travel up to 30-50%
- Professional services and/or Public Accounting or Consulting experience
- Experience and ability to manage projects and take initiative
- Ability to contribute well in a team environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong knowledge of business process and internal controls
- Excellent project management and time management skills
A little about us:
RSM US LLP is the nation’s leading provider of audit, tax and consulting services focused on the middle market.