DePuy Synthes Companies of Johnson & Johnson is seeking a Raw Material Receiving Clerk located in Monument, CO.
DePuy Synthes Companies of Johnson & Johnson is the largest, most innovative and comprehensive orthopedic and neurological business in the world. DePuy Synthes Companies offer an unparalleled breadth and depth of products, services and programs in the areas of joint reconstruction, trauma, spine, sports medicine, neurological, craniomaxillofacial, power tools and biomaterials. Building on the legacy and strengths of two great companies, more agile and better equipped to meet the needs of today’s evolving health care environment. With a focus on activating insights to develop innovative, comprehensive solutions, we are inspired to advance patient care in greater ways than either company could accomplish on its own.
- The Raw Materials Receiving Clerk will receive, count, unpack, distribute, and perform data entry for all manufactured goods and services.
- The Clerk will also prioritize, coordinate, document, monitor, and report daily raw material, subcontract, MRO, components, and packaging activity.
- The Clerk may also cut raw material samples, verify materials received in the appropriate condition and deliver materials to the designated areas.
- Preparation of materials, product and other supplies for shipment per authorized requests will also be done by the Clerk.
- All of these duties will be done while adhering to applicable Standard Operating Procedures and Work Instructions and Training Guides.
- The Clerk may work independently while interfacing with internal and external customers within production, quality, purchasing, production control, and freight carriers.
- Interactions with outside vendors and occasional training of new employees may also be the responsibility of the clerk.
- The Raw Material Receiving Clerk reports to the Supervisor of Production Control and Materials.
- A minimum of a High School Diploma or equivalent is required.
- Candidates must be detail oriented and have strong customer service and data entry skills. Additionally, candidates must be able to work independently without close supervision.
- Prior experience working within a GMP environment, FDA Regulations, ISO, and OSHA standards is preferred.
- Prior experience with Clean Room Environments, JDEdwards, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, and Microsoft Outlook is preferred.
- Job requires a regular amount of walking in the facility and lifting is required (Up to 50lbs) to move product.
- Strong interpersonal and problem solving skills are required.
- Candidates must be willing and able to work in Monument, CO as this position is located in Monument, CO and is not eligible for relocation.
- This position has a shift of Monday – Friday 6:30am – 3:00pm with possibility of overtime.
DePuySynthes Products Inc (6149)Job Function
A little about us:
Johnson & Johnson cares for the world - bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people.