Adecco, a division of the world leader in the recruitment of office and finance professionals is currently recruiting for a RCS Credit Rep in Greenville, SC
This opportunity is working with one of our premier clients.
Apply Now if you meet the qualifications listed below!
Position: Retail Card Services Credit Rep
Location: Greenville, SC
Department Hours: 9am-9pm
Pay: 13.25 - English Only
Pay: 13.50 - Bilingual, French or Spanish
MUST HAVE Customer Service experience, in-person retail (administrative) or call center AND must have the ability to navigate within a PC very well. Please do your due diligence to ensure candidates are prepared and can articulate their skills well during interview.
Performs variety of Customer Service activities for Retail Card Services (RCS) private label credit card individual customers, including responding to telephone, written and other inquiries regarding account balances, interest rates, lost or stolen cards, charges, balance transfers, stop payments, statement requests, fraud and other issues.
Inbound only call center environment. Candidates must have a high level of savvy and professionalism and must be coachable and flexible. No sales are involved.
Ensures that own work, as well as work of any Employees supervised, is in compliance with applicable laws, regulations and guidelines, as detailed in policies located on Company intranet; policies include but are not limited to Fair Lending, Know Your Customer, Bank Secrecy Act and other applicable anti-money-laundering policies.
Performs variety of Customer services activities for typically less complex RCS Customers.
• MUST BE BILINGUAL FRENCH or SPANISH
• Refers more complex questions to more experienced personnel.
• Assists with research work as needed, particularly with information gathering
Responds to telephone, written and other inquiries regarding account balances, interest rates, charges, statement requests and other issues.
• Resolves problems immediately within authority, defers for additional research or forwards to supervision or
dispute resolution as needed.
• Refers Customer disputes to research area.
• Processes Customer mail/Email, website, fax and other correspondence.
• Maintains updated Customer account information.
• Consults more experienced Customer Service personnel with problems and questions.
• Develops knowledge of credit card Customer service industry practices, credit card products and services, division policies and procedures and applicable consumer credit and other regulatory guidelines.
High School Diploma or equivalent experience
Year of related experience
• Customer service skills, including ability to deal professionally with Customer issues, problems and questions
• Research skills, with ability to identify and evaluate relevant information
• Communication skills, both verbal and written, including excellent phone skills and ability to document calls and account activity clearly
• PC skills
• Assigned typically less complex accounts.
• Must be available to work a variable schedule which may include nights and weekends
HOW TO APPLY:
Candidates interested in this position you should apply immediately. Please click on the "Apply Now" button to fill out your application. If you have any questions, you can contact Cheri Rankin at email@example.com
Important information: This position is being recruited for by Adecco's National Recruitment Center, not your local Adecco Branch Office. To be considered for this position, you must use the "apply now" button to submit your resume. If you have questions about the position, you may contact the recruiter recruiting for this position listed above. For other opportunities available at Adecco go to www.adeccousa.com.
The Adecco Group is a global leader in HR services. Our group connects over 700,000 associates with our business clients each day through our 6,600 offices in over 70 countries and territories around the world. We offer employment opportunities at any stage in your professional career. Contact us today to discuss available contract and direct hire positions. Adecco Group offers benefits including Holiday, 401(k), Insurance Benefit Plans and Service/Anniversary Bonus opportunities.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.