PwC is a network of firms committed to delivering quality in assurance, tax and advisory services.
We help resolve complex issues for our clients and identify opportunities. Learn more about us at www.pwc.com/us.
At PwC, we develop leaders at all levels. The distinctive leadership framework we call the PwC Professional (http://pwc.to/pwcpro) provides our people with a road map to grow their skills and build their careers. Our approach to ongoing development shapes employees into leaders, no matter the role or job title.
Are you ready to build a career in a rapidly changing world? Developing as a PwC Professional means that you will be ready
- to create and capture opportunities to advance your career and fulfill your potential. To learn more, visit us at www.pwc.com/careers.
PwC Advisory helps our clients with their most challenging imperatives from strategy through execution. We combine the breadth of knowledge of over 48,000 global professionals with deep industry knowledge to deliver custom solutions for our clients. We work with the world's largest and most complex companies and understand the unique business issues and opportunities our clients face.Job Description
PricewaterhouseCoopers is committed to a global sourcing strategy that leverages the strength of our worldwide network.
Our Advisory Global Sourcing and Delivery (GSD) model is a set of capabilities resident outside our core US practice that supports us in performing client service activities anywhere in the world, where the appropriate mix of talent and knowledge is available at the best value. Working together with our client service engagement teams, we tailor a plan that combines the best resource and pricing options for a specific piece of work, based on the client business drivers, delivery requirements, and value factors.Position/Program Requirements
Minimum Year(s) of Experience: 8 At least 4 years of Oracle implementation experience in Record to Report, Order to Cash and Procure to Pay cycles. Functioned as a process lead in at least 3 engagements.
Minimum Degree Required: Bachelor's degree
Demonstrates extensive knowledge and/or a proven record of success in the following areas:
- Managing teams of 20 or more resources;
- Leading day-to-day operations of component delivery;
- Allocating resources based on demand and skill sets;
- Onboarding new resources and budgeting; and,
- Performing performance reviews and communicating results to staff.
Demonstrates extensive abilities and/or a proven record of success in customer service and product support industries, including the following areas:
- Identifying and addressing productivity issues;
- Motivating staff and generating a positive work environment;
- Planning and budgeting for component delivery; and,
- Adapting to change as needed.