Fannie Mae provides reliable, large-scale access to affordable mortgage credit in communities across our nation. We are the leading source of funding for housing in America, which means more people can buy or rent a home. We are focused on sustaining the housing recovery, improving our company, and leading change to make housing better.
Join our diverse, high-performing team and make a difference as we work together to enable access to a good home.
For more information about Fannie Mae, visit http://www.fanniemae.com/progress JOB INFORMATION
Partner with Business and Technology to prioritize and meet technology commitments, leveraging technology service models (such as managed services, shared services, center of excellence (COE) services, infrastructure services). Leverage comprehensive knowledge in assigned area(s) to support technology and operational delivery. Functional responsibilities may include service level and quality management, demand assessment, capacity management, issue management, product/program management, financial management.KEY JOB FUNCTIONS
- Leverage comprehensive knowledge in assigned area(s) to partner with the business to prioritize technology needs and meet commitments related to responsible service(s). Ensure alignment with corporate guidelines.
- Consult with stakeholders to assess and characterize current processes and drive ongoing productivity improvement and innovation in partnership with stakeholders.
- Recommend and implement best practice procedures for the on-going management of technology services in support of a culture of operational and service excellence and to drive increased efficiency and effectiveness of assigned service line(s).
- Assess quality of delivery and time committments. Recommend strategies for improvement, including continuous improvements and leading best practices programs.
- Identify and recommend solutions related to the performance of the services and/or deviations from defined scope of work. Initiate corrective actions.
- Support resource requirement planning for assigned service lines(s). May support vendor resources and resource planning.
- Provide data to metrics and reporting unit for relevant report generation.
- Assess and measure the impact of organizational decisions on the process environment.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent required
SPECIALIZED KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS
- 4 years of related experience
- Experience leading release readiness planning and execution for large-scale technology projects
- Financial industry experience preferred
- Experience documenting and managing release implementation project schedules and deployment plans
- Experience defining and managing risks and issues
- Experience defining and delivering integrated playbooks and coordinating playbook and runbook development across business and operations and technology
- Strong written and verbal communication and influencing skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic, matrix environment
As a condition of employment with Fannie Mae, any successful job applicant will be required to pass a pre-employment drug screen and to successfully complete a background investigation, which may also include a credit check for positions in some areas of our business.
Fannie Mae is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
A little about us:
We’re leading the way to provide safe, affordable, and reliable credit, so people across the U.S. have opportunities to buy, reﬁnance, or rent homes.