At Exelon, we've got a place for you!
Join the nation's leading competitive energy provider, with one of the largest electricity generation portfolios and retail customer bases in the country. You will be part of a family of companies that strives for the highest standards of power generation, competitive energy sales, and energy delivery. Our team of outstanding professionals is focused on performance, thought leadership, innovation, and the power of ideas that come from a diverse and inclusive workforce.
Exelon will provide you the tools and resources you need to design, build and enhance a successful career. We are also dedicated to motivating the success of our employees through competitive base salary, incentives, and health and retirement benefits.
Join Exelon and share your passion at a forward-thinking Fortune 150 company. Establish yourself in a place where you can truly shine and create a brighter, more sustainable tomorrow. Energize your career at Exelon!
PRIMARY PURPOSE OF POSITION
Perform various complex clerical functions including using various Company financial and business applications (Passport Accounts Payable voucher, requisition requests and invoice payment; property database and JUMS; People Soft), maintaining records, maintaining file systems, time keeping, word processing, payment of real estate taxes, payments of rents, billing of rents receivables, processing joint use and property applications and other assigned duties. Primary or secondary responsibility for making and issuing access cards. Secondary responsibility for scheduling and set up
(including audio visual equipment) of MOB 25th floor conference center and Energy Hall.
Position may be required to work extended hours, including 24 x 7 coverage during storms or other energy delivery emergencies.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND ACCOUNTABILITIES
- Perform complex clerical and analytical tasks utilizing knowledge of Company policies and procedures.
- Utilize available Corporate computer systems and software packages
- Respond to internal and external requests for information in a timely and courteous manner
- Perform general administration duties such as filing, copying, delivering mail, ordering supplies, prints and plans, scheduling meetings, performing calendar updates, answering phones, preparing and sending faxes, updating procedure manuals, perform typing and tracking personnel schedules
- Timekeeping within People Soft system
- Make and issue access cards utilizing current badging system
- Back-up responsibility for scheduling and set up of MOB 25th floor conference center and Energy Hall.
- Responsible for creating vouchers and requisitions, invoice payments, property database and joint use system, payment of rents, billing of rents receivables, processing joint use and property applications
- High School Diploma or equivalent with a minimum of 5 years of clerical experience
- Demonstrated typing ability
- Experience with PC and Mainframe Applications.
- Examples of systems may include: Passport, Impromptu, People Soft, EERS, Microsoft Office Products, PCard, JUMS, CREST
- Ability to set up and maintain computerized and non-computerized tracking and filing systems
- Demonstrated organizational skills, including ability to perform multiple tasks and accept varied responsibilities
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Strong organizational skills essential. �
- Ability to perform multiple tasks and exercise independent judgment.
- Effective communication skills essential to interact with internal and external customers at all levels. �
- Works closely with entire Real Estate & Facilities Team.
Exelon is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and employees or applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to: age, color, disability, gender, national origin, race, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or any other classification protected by federal, state, or local law.
VEVRAA Federal Contractor EEO is the Law Poster