Real Estate Associate
Location: McLean, Virginia
Posted: November 12, 2016
Reference ID: 1036353658
Real Estate Associate
• Take a Primary Role, under Managing Directors, Directors, or Principals, in
Investment Origination and Closings performing the following functions:
o Financial modeling of tenant's business and real estate transaction
o Conducting all aspects of due diligence on tenants and real estate
o Coordinating and reviewing third-party analysis such as appraisals,
environmental reports, structural analysis, etc.
o Preparing written presentations for Investment Committee
o Participate in property and market tours for new investment prospects
• Take a Primary Role, under Managing Directors, Directors, Principals and
Asset Managers, in Asset Management projects:
o Develop asset plans for existing portfolio
o Assist with re-leasing and capital projects
o Manage dispositions process
• Take on selective strategic projects
o Industry/Competitive Research
o Presentations for Board of Directors
• Required: 5+ years of experience in investment or corporate banking, private equity investing or real estate investing.
• Required: High level of proficiency and familiarity with financial reporting, financial statement analysis and financial modeling (building financial models from scratch) with an emphasis on cash flow and credit analysis.
• Required: Proficient in use of Excel and Word.
• Required: Exceptional quantitative, analytical, due diligence, and problem solving skills.
• Required: Superior communication skills. The applicant will be comfortable interacting with senior professionals at banks, real estate brokers, financial sponsors, legal counsel and other partner firms, and writing memoranda and presentations for
• Required: Commercial real estate experience.
• Familiarity with Argus real estate financial analysis software.
• BA or BS from a top tier academic institution with courses relevant to corporate and financial statement analysis required.
• Desired: MBA
To apply, please email Vincia Vanterpool, Executive Recruiter at VINCIA.VANTERPOOL@ADECCONA.COM
Provide the following:
- Resume in WORD DOC attachment
- Salary history & current requirements