Across the globe, institutional investors rely on us to help them manage risk, respond to challenges, and drive performance and profitability. We keep our clients at the heart of everything we do, and smart, engaged employees are essential to our continued success.
Our promise to maintain an environment where every employee feels valued and able to meet their full potential infuses our company values. It's also part of our commitment to inclusion, development and engagement, and corporate social responsibility. You'll have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you. Join us.
State Street is an Affirmative Action/ Equal Opportunity Employer/Vet/Disability.
Be part of a fast-paced team that prepares and analyzes data used to manage client relationships and investor reporting. Reports include:
- Annual, quarterly, budget, and pro forma financials
- Management and acquisition fee calculations and letters
- Funding and investment contribution/distribution notices
- Foreign currency exchange transactions and cash management transactions
You will also:
- Work on financial data analysis requests from the business unit, investors, and auditors
- Prepare investor notices (capital call, fee, and distribution notices)
- Resolve audit inquiries from external auditors during year end audit
- Strong verbal and written communication abilities
- Strong organizational and documentation skills
- Highly self-driven sense of motivation
- Are naturally curious and passionate
- Bachelor's degree with a focus in Accounting or Finance
- Intermediate proficiency in Excel (formulas, macros, and pivot tables)
Job Opening ID
To apply to this position, follow the "apply now" link. To locate this position in our application page, please use the KEYWORD search functionality and insert either the State Street Job ID or the Location.
A little about us:
We hire veterans to help us transform--improve and innovate--the way we run our business to face industry challenges head-on.