PGIM Real Estate Finance (“PGIM REF”) is one of the nation’s largest full-service commercial, multi-family and agricultural real estate lenders. PGIM Real Estate Finance originates a wide variety of mortgage investments across its platform for PGIM REF’s General Account, investment management clients, and other third party capital sources (such as Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac, FHA, or other institutional investors).
PGIM Real Estate Finance’s FHA Division is seeking a Real Estate Investment Analyst, typically a three year assignment in the PGIM Real Estate Finance Analyst Program.
Primary responsibilities would include, but are not limited to:
Providing analytical support on a wide variety of assignments including market research, review of property operating statements, cash flow modeling, property valuation, borrower credit review, and preparation of loan briefs for investment committee approval.
Assisting senior members of the team with all aspects of the loan process, including initial structuring, package preparation, closing, and asset management.
Assisting with the entire process of sourcing, underwriting and closing FHA loans.
Benefits of the Position:
The chosen candidate will benefit from a broad exposure to all aspects of PGIM REF's FHA lending business. Highlights include:
Development of strong credit, underwriting, real estate, and valuation skills.
Development of deal structuring skills through interaction with clients, brokers, and PGIM Real Estate Finance’s loan origination staff.
Exposure to various multifamily and healthcare property types. Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree from a top undergraduate business, real estate, or related program. A concentration/major in Finance and/or Real Estate is preferred.
- Strong quantitative skills and demonstrated analytical ability.
- Computer proficiency with a strong working knowledge of Microsoft Excel.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail with ability to accurately manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Ability to work both independently and as an integral member of a deal team.
Prudential was founded on the belief that being financially prepared is a right, not a privilege.