At Vivint Solar, we're changing the way people generate and consume power. We believe that people should have a choice between using outdated, dirty technologies and using innovative, clean solutions to produce the energy they use to live every day. That's why we're making it easy for millions of people nationwide to choose to go solar. Simply stated, we're doing work that really makes a difference.
To undertake such a huge task, we need a Central Scheduling Manager that will be a solid contributor, they will report to the Central Scheduling Director within the Customer Experience department. They will maintain communication with multiple departments to ensure a smooth scheduling process.
You'll change the world by...
- Manage multiple scheduling components of a nation-wide field service division
- Proactively manage decision making through data collection and analysis
- Maintain very high service levels and low turnaround times on requests for multiple priorities from a wide range of departments.
- Ensure the Central Scheduling Team is trained to correctly schedule all types of customer facing appointments in a rapidly changing environment
- Determine needs for and build new processes. Define expectations and parameters for all involved stakeholders. Document and refine new processes.
- Interface and build relationships with leaders in multiple departments especially directors of service and installing technicians
- Design and implement incentives to reach company install goals. Track and report on progress.
- Provide input and support when creating new service areas.
- Leverage knowledge of Salesforce and Click Software to maximize technician efficiency, provide schedule transparency and ensure schedule accuracy.
- Manage customer expectations in regards to scheduling and availability of technicians
- Lead a team of 5 supervisors responsible for separate scheduling functions.
You'll do that with your...
- Leadership experience
- Experience with operational structures and field technician scheduling
- Ability to create and maintain reports in Click and in Salesforce
- Possess effective communication and relationship building skills
- Possess analytical and process design skills
- Understand scheduling processes and how they work
- Ability to meet deadlines as well as set and hold others to deadlines
- Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously
- Ability to implement changes affecting multiple departments and hold each department accountable
- Intermediate to advanced MS Office skills
You'll know you're ready if you...
- Bachelor's degree is required
- Significant experience with operational structures and field technician scheduling is strongly recommended
- Experience or education in analysis is preferred
- Strong relationship building skills are a must
One more thing...you'll be required to submit to a criminal history check, drug screening, and obtain clearance from the state based upon the state requirements.
Vivint Solar is a proud promoter of employment opportunities to our Military and Veterans. We, an equal opportunity employer, do not consider any protected traits (e.g. race, creed, color, religion, gender, national origin, non-job-related disability, age, or any other protected trait) when hiring-under federal, state and local laws.