At Vivint Solar, we're changing the way people generate and consume power. We believe that people should have a choice between using outdated, dirty technologies and using innovative, clean solutions to produce the energy they use to live every day. That's why we're making it easy for millions of people nationwide to choose to go solar. Simply stated, we're doing work that really makes a difference.
To undertake such a huge task, we need a Real Time Specialist that will be a solid contributor and leader within the Workforce Management organization. The RealTime Specialist is responsible for the daily efforts to provide a great customer and employee experience by effectively delivering real-time (intra-day) management in a contact center environment. New Hires receive training on optimizing resources to achieve business objectives and developing a strong understanding of how planning/forecasting staffing requirements translate to the creation of optimal schedules and real-time (intra-day) management. This is a full time position and requires weekends.
You'll change the world by...
- Real-time monitoring via available tools (NICE IEX, Avaya CMS Supervisor, etc.) and workforce management techniques to make intra-day adjustments
- Maximize resource efficiency and achieve service level goals / business objectives.
- Perform continual analysis of current performance (noting recent historical trends) to achieve service level goals/business objectives for a multi-site operation.
- Generate and evaluate staffing schedules, and ensures data updates into scheduling system.
- Other related duties as assigned.
You'll do that with your...
- Competency in dealing with all levels of employees/management
- Ability to build strong relationships with teams and all organizational customers
- Strong quantitative, and analytical skills
- Ability to work under pressure, meet deadlines and be accountable for performance
- Ability to multi-task, be detail oriented and demonstrate strong organizational skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills with all levels of organizational customers and team members.
- Ability to effectively, accurately and concisely convey thoughts and concepts, and provide information to all organization customers.
- Proactive ability to find and define problems, understand business impact, identify solutions and provide recommendations for corrective action.
- Ability to work independently, establish priorities and demonstrate good judgment skills.
- Willing and able to take the initiative for learning, increasing knowledge and improving skills in a self-directed manner to improve performance and position added-value.
- Ability to adapt and excel as a team player in a fast-paced and change-oriented environment.
You'll know you're ready if you...
- Understanding of operational activities within contact center operations such as phone, email, chat, preferred
- Working knowledge of Excel and other Windows based programs (Word, PowerPoint, etc.), Ability to organize/analyze data in a structured manner.
One more thing...you'll be required to submit to a criminal history check, drug screening, and obtain clearance from the state based upon the state requirements.
Vivint Solar, an equal opportunity employer, does not consider any protected traits (e.g. race, creed, color, religion, gender, national origin, non-job-related disability, age, or any other protected trait) when hiring-under federal, state and local laws.
A little about us:
Vivint Solar (NYSE: VSLR) is a leading provider of distributed solar energy to residential customers in the United States.