Position Summary: As a Rebate Formulary Analyst, you will perform a critical role in the analysis of Medicare and Commercial formularies to determine client eligibility for rebates with respect to manufacturer contractual guidelines. To support accurate rebate invoicing, the Rebates Formulary Analyst is responsible for meeting manufacturer contractual obligations by completing a thorough interpretation of the contract and thorough analysis of formulary and plan design data on a monthly/quarterly basis.
In this role, you will support overall team production by assisting during pharmaceutical disputes and collaborating on day-day tasks such as:
- Conducting specific formulary research to support Rebate forecasting and underwriting teams during the manufacturing contract negotiating process; Clinical Managers and Client Support Services as they work with clients in the development of formularies; Rebate audit team as questions arise on audits by manufacturers and clients
- Adhering to quality control process in review of formulary rebate eligibility and contributing to enhancing our quality control processes
- Providing recommendations to Negotiating and Contract teams on enhancing contract language necessary to support formulary rebate contracts
- Maintaining filings for Caremark and client specific formulary publications
- Supporting the internal team with process improvement working with IT and in-house MS Access applications
- Exhibiting strong analytical and organizational skills working with large data sets
- Demonstrating flexibility and adaptability to take on additional tasks to support the department
- Very light travel if any may be requested to support business activity
#analytictalent Required Qualifications:- 1+ years of professional work experience Preferred Qualifications: - Experience in a formulary, health care, contracting, or similar role
- Caremark Formulary and/or Rebate knowledge beneficial
- Experience with Caremark business systems, claims adjudication, formulary, drug, and client systems with an emphasis on the RxClaim adjudication platform beneficial
- Medicare knowledge beneficial
- Spreadsheet creation/maintenance; Microsoft Excel
- Ability to work independently and with people across functional areas
- Ability to work in a virtual team environment Education:Verifiable High School Diploma or GED required. Bachelor's Degree preferred Business Overview:
CVS Health, through our unmatched breadth of service offerings, is transforming the delivery of health care services in the U.S. We are an innovative, fast-growing company guided by values that focus on teamwork, integrity and respect for our colleagues and customers. What are we looking for in our colleagues? We seek fresh ideas, new perspectives, a diversity of experiences, and a dedication to service that will help us better meet the needs of the many people and businesses that rely on us each day. As the nation’s largest pharmacy health care provider, we offer a wide range of exciting and fulfilling career opportunities across our three business units – MinuteClinic, pharmacy benefit management (PBM) and retail pharmacy. Our energetic and service-oriented colleagues work hard every day to make a positive difference in the lives of our customers.
CVS Health is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate in hiring or employment against any individual on the basis of race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, religion, sex/gender (including pregnancy), national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, physical or mental disability, medical condition, age, veteran status, military status, marital status, genetic information, citizenship status, unemployment status, political affiliation, or on any other basis or characteristic prohibited by applicable federal, state or local law. CVS Health will consider qualified job candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with federal, state and local laws. CVS Health will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against any Colleague or applicant for employment because such Colleague or applicant has inquired about, discussed, or disclosed the compensation of the Colleague or applicant or another Colleague or applicant. Furthermore, we comply with the laws and regulations set forth in the following EEO is the Law Poster: EEO IS THE LAW
and EEO IS THE LAW SUPPLEMENT
Federal law requires employers to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you require assistance to apply for this job, please contact us by clicking EEO AA CVS Health
CVS Health does not require nor expect that applicants disclose their compensation history during the application, interview, and hiring process.
For inquiries related to the application process or technical issues please contact the Kenexa Helpdesk at 1-855-338-5609. For technical issues with the Virtual Job Tryout assessment, contact the Shaker Help Desk at 1-877-987-5352. Please note that we only accept resumes via our corporate website: https://jobs.cvshealth.com/